Trump has a point

Funny that how they (US and Britain) get themselves involved in the politics in the Middle East for their own gains and agenda since the creation of their modern nation states and he’s him saying they they don’t wanna get involved. Lol kinda ironic when they have a hand in destabilising things kinda makes you wonder, is this a ploy or does he say what he means? Most politicians don’t say what they mean

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Funny that how they (US and Britain) get themselves involved in the politics in the Middle East for their own gains and agenda since the creation of their modern nation states and he’s him saying they they don’t wanna get involved. Lol kinda ironic when they have a hand in destabilising things kinda makes you wonder, is this a ploy or does he say what he means? Most politicians don’t say what they mean
I have to agree with Trump pulling troops.

It's not America's problem.

America should put their troops in their own problems.

Britain wants the oil. Tony Blair is the biggest cuck ever. I will always and the Brits will always hate him.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Skjermbilde 2020-07-06 kl. 18.18.25.png

Its called gas lighting. The white supremacist are very good at causing confusion for none white people. Trump is part of the white clan and will do their bidding just like every president before him.

I have to agree with Trump pulling troops.

It's not America's problem.

America should put their troops in their own problems.

Britain wants the oil. Tony Blair is the biggest cuck ever. I will always and the Brits will always hate him.
It’s not America’s problem but they made it their problem. They were the ones after the revolution in Iraq that ousted king Faisal the first to put their hands in their politics cause the CIA helped Saddam get in power in Iraq, made him go to war with Iran and sold him chemical weapons too. Once they were done with him they opted to kill him cause they couldn’t keep him on a leash. The effects of this? Over a million civilians died Iraq becoming a failed state and Iran ultimately gaining influence over the country

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
It’s not America’s problem but they made it their problem. They were the ones after the revolution in Iraq that ousted king Faisal the first to put their hands in their politics cause the CIA helped Saddam get in power in Iraq, made him go to war with Iran and sold him chemical weapons too. Once they were done with him they opted to kill him cause they couldn’t keep him on a leash. The effects of this? Over a million civilians died Iraq becoming a failed state and Iran ultimately gaining influence over the country
Trump literally said if he was in power he wouldn't intefere with Saddam and Gaddafi.

Trump literally said if he was in power he wouldn't intefere with Saddam and Gaddafi.

i see but double standards much? He thinks Assad should go but those dictators were okay? Maybe cause the CIA put Saddam in charge. Assad crushed the rebels whos cause has been hijacked by al qaeda and other terrorists Idk what it is about necons and Syria I think maybe cause they’re aligned with Russia that’s why they really want to take him down so bad. Before trump it was pretty shit situation cause of America’s foreign policy but idk What to really think about trump tbh

Like all leaders should be, he’s okay for Americans. but I’m not too sure about whole blacks, whites and racial divide in America and the political climate. Are you from America One star to rule them all?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All talk. He'd change his tune pretty fast if iran got nukes tomorrow. They all follow a qabbal that dictates which countries they go to war with. He's merely a puppet in this game.

:manny:

Trending