Trump got hacked LOLLL

His password was so easy wtf I wish I tried it. MAGA??
Wallahi I should’ve tried that SH*T that sounds so basic and easy imagine being on his twitter and sending threats to China fam I wish I tried that I’m so disappointed in myself “Maga2020” I hate myself whyyyyy fam

1603467409369.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi I should’ve tried that SH*T that sounds so basic and easy imagine being on his twitter and sending threats to China fam I wish I tried that I’m so disappointed in myself “Maga2020” I hate myself whyyyyy fam

View attachment 148497
Wallahiiii I’m so mad at myself for not guessing. MAGA? that’s it??! I could have pretended to be him on twitter by saying even more dumber shit :wow1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Wallahiiii I’m so mad at myself for not guessing. MAGA? that’s it??! I could have pretended to be him on twitter by saying even more dumber shit :wow1:

Then these guys would break down your door while you are having canjeelo and tweeting Somali tiktoks on Trumps account

giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Mudane Trump got hacked as if 2020 wasn’t bad enough :snoop:

I bet it was Dementia Biden these democrats and liberals have no morals but even with all the adversities. November 3rd America will be kept great :trumpsmirk:

Trending