Trump forces Al Qaeda supporting Sudan to pay $335 million to terror victims

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Terror victims?... they haven’t seen an ounce of war. They probably watched 9/11 from the tv. Palestinians deserve that money

What did Sudan do which victims?

Sudan is a state sponsor of terrorism. They aided Osama bin Laden in many terror attacks like the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. They also allowed him to set up terror camps and hide terror cash. I think the money will go to 9/11 victims too. There is no Al Qaeda without Sudan.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Sudan is a state sponsor of terrorism. They aided Osama bin Laden in many terror attacks like the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. They also allowed him to set up terror camps and hide terror cash. I think the money will go to 9/11 victims too. There is no Al Qaeda without Sudan.
In any case this is chump change for being taken off that list they will make a lot of money.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hahahaha (That's an ironic laugh btw).... This got to be the most ludicrous thing I've ever seen in my entire life. USA and their cronies extinguished millions of innocent Muslims throughout their history and not a single dime was paid as reparations to their victims, NOT A DIME. This is a broad daylight injustice and it's a powerful testimony of how WEAK The Muslim Ummah is today.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Lol, that's ironic as the US was giving Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda over $300 million a year and thousands of tons in weapons when they were fighting the Soviets.

There is no Al Qaeda without America :sass1:

Somalia is next. They must pay reparations to the victims of their crimes on the high seas.

:trumpsmirk:

Muslim countries are begging to pay... and they are begging to recognize Israel. Hehe kiss the kaafir foot

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I hope you didn't embarrass yourself marching downtown with the Palestinian flag demanding they be "freed".

:mjlol:
Nope. There is a designated time they will be freed, and it’s already certain. We’re patiently waiting for the hour. Walking with flags won’t change the condition of the innocent being killed.

$335m is chump change compared to how much in investments Sudan will get after this. Not to mention the US and African Bank is footing the bill and forgiving billions in debt.

Even before the lifting was finalized deals were still being signed.

There’s nothing it seems Muslims/Arabs can do to lift the humiliating power dominance and hegemony the Us/west/Israel have over them sad, these countries that are normalising ties with Israel act like they haven’t sold out or there’s no shame a bit like succumbing and befriending to a tyrant bully after decades and acting like you have had taken no L’z

Trending