Trump disses London yet again!

Keo

VIP

Horta why does this Orange shit face always quote Katie Hopinks?

Didn't take long for these racists to mention Somalia. Wtf does a guy from West Bromwich know about London?
:heh:

Didn't take long for these racists to mention Somalia. Wtf does a guy from West Bromwich know about London?

It's not hard for people to mention somalia. We are somalis so we know there is more to a failed state with war and famine. But the average white man will only believe CNN and fox news. They even used hodan's death ( may allah grant her jannah) to prove that somalia was a shithole. bila naxaris .

Keo

VIP
Can you believe it. That tweet was created at 1AM sitting at 0 likes all this time, now it's 7AM yet it somehow managed to gain 2 likes and even a reply in the space of 30 minutes after I created my thread 45 minutes ago. There's definitely some racist cadaan lurkers in Somalispot or even users in disguise.

Last edited:

STICK MAN BAD!!! Mean stick man country bad civilization cause no steal their resources. I halp mean stick man country with drones.

Okay, Somalia is dangerous, but you know dumping toxic waste and taking away one the main resources of the population may just not be helping. Maybe, I don't know. Also, the drones. I would think bombing the shit out of the land counterproductive. I mean, it seems that everyone can acknowledge the horrible state of the country, but never the reasons....

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

How is the Mayor supposed to defend the Police's social media?

Trending

Latest posts