Farm

VIP
He fulfilled his campaign promise.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wow, I am spectacle since it was just a tweet that stated it.

I need to see the receipts (his dead body) to know if it's true or not. If it is, good thing in him that Orange man has finally done something good for once.

Who killed Osama? Fake news that Obama killed him, it was President Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner who killed Osama.

There was an Isis rebellion against Baghdadi and most of the influential of the foreign fighters wanted to assassinate him and replace him with one of their own and thus, he became a pariah within the organisation and a powerless figure in hiding. He became irrelevant to the organisation.

Alhamdulilah This khawaarij evil donkey got smoked.

Al-Bukhaari (6934) and Muslim (1068) narrated that Yusayr ibn ‘Amr said: I said to Sahl ibn Hunayf: Did you hear the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say anything about the Khawaarij? He said: I heard him say – and he gestured with his hand towards Iraq –: “From there will emerge people who recite the Qur’an, but it will not go past their collarbones. They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes out of the prey.”

Ibn Maajah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawaarij are the dogs of Hell.”

‘The fighting was intense’: witness tells of two-day attempt to kill Isis leader .

Foreign fighters reportedly executed after launching attack against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Fresh details have emerged of the coup attempt against Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, with witnesses claiming foreign members of the terror group lost a two-day battle with his bodyguards before being rounded up and executed.

A witness who spoke to the Guardian after being smuggled from the last hamlet in eastern Syria held by Isis, said the clash took place in al Keshma, a village next to Baghouz in September, three months earlier than regional intelligence officials believed it had taken place.

“I saw him with my own eyes,” said Jumah Hamdi Hamdan, 53. “He was in Keshma and in September the Khawarij (infidels) tried to capture him.

“The fighting was very intense, they had tunnels between houses. They were mainly Tunisians and there were many people killed.”

Hamdan said Baghdadi then moved to Baghouz, from where he fled to the desert in early January. This account was supported by senior regional officials, who say he probably remains there, as the remnants of the so-called caliphate he built disintegrates nearby.

A senior military official from the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the Kurdish-led force battling Isis, said other members of Isis’ foreign legion had joined the fight, including Algerians and Moroccans. “It was a really tough clash and they excommunicated the losers,” said an SDF commander at the Baghouz frontline, who uses the nom de guerre Adnan Afrini. “It started in mid-September and it was a very serious attempt to kill or capture him. We don’t think he is in the town now.”

Hamdan said Baghdadi and his guard force had been in the area for almost six months before fleeing. “He tried to keep a low profile and didn’t travel through town with them but we all knew where they were. He used an old red Opal car.”

Isis has placed a bounty on the head of the main plotter, Abu Muath al-Jazairi, who is believed to be a veteran foreign fighter.

Nemsha, along with much of Baghouz, stands in ruin as Kurdish forces and special forces from Britain, France and the US tighten the net on the last pocket the group holds – a small strip of land along the Euphrates river.

Kurdish forces on the Baghouz frontline estimate the area is defended by about 400 hardcore Isis members, who do not intend to surrender. The SDF said it had captured 41 positions held by Isis.

Isis leaders are believed to be holding western hostages who were captured by the organisation over the past five years and whom they intend to use as bargaining chips. British journalist John Cantlie is believed to be among them and Baghouz residents who have fled the town suggested caves on the outskirts were being used to hide him and other captives.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rs-launched-failed-coup-attempt-say-witnesses

Keo

VIP
Remember when Osama was killed during Obama's presidency in 2011 and a year after that Obama was reelected. 3 years later we heard about a new terror group calling themselves ISIS. Expect a new group to come out of nowhere in 3 years time and more dangerous than the previous one.

Last edited:
how do u kill somebody that works for u?hhhh. westerners and their fake news. They just retired the character.
when it's real news they will show u like they did to Gaddafi.

They said the same thing about Bin Laden, photos of his dead body has never been released. ISIS will probably release another videotape of Baghdadi roaming around in Iraq somewhere.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
tenor.gif

Killing the figure heads doesn't mean the organization is gone. It is a never ending mission.
Forget the organisation I don't think they even killed him. I swear this guy died in 2017 or something and somehow respawned somewhere in Iraq.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Crap. Baghdadi is an Israeli Mossad agent and must have went back to Tel Aviv to chill after making lots of $$$ by doing the dirty work

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
this guy has been dead for years - they confirm now only for political clout.

Just like bin laden had been dead for years prior to 2011

Trending