TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS GOING AFTER SOMALIS....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"New guidelines implemented last week by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services say that immigrants who abuse “any program related to the reception of public benefits” will be summoned to appear before an immigration court."

That means u cant lie about your benefits, open business on the sides. If you have NOT become US CITIZEN u r in deep trouble!

A Green card holder with a felony or misdemeanor can be deported.

Walaahi Trump is specifically targeting Muslims. The Number of Iraqis and Somalis deported is unbelievable.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article214844345.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well then don’t lie and dont do fraud

It’s that simple

Knowles

Read the entire article. They are saying immigrants who take welfare can be negatively impacted in their citizenship application. Some immigrants are elders or disable. This is targeting and profiling.

The trump administration is going through green card holders with a sieve trying to revoke the greencards of those who they deem to be not rightful owners. Its not just somalis getting their greencards revoked.

I dont see a problem, people that are lying about their welfare benefits shouldnt be able to get away with it. We arent europe we wont be giving out unnecessary handouts. Its not profiling it just happens that most of those lying about their benefits are somali.

Basra you seem to be personally hurt by this article. Are your benefits under threat? Ill start a gofundme page for you eedo dw.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The trump administration is going through green card holders with a sieve trying to revoke the greencards of those who they deem to be not rightful owners. Its not just somalis getting their greencards revoked.

I dont see a problem, people that are lying about their welfare benefits shouldnt be able to get away with it. We arent europe we wont be giving out unnecessary handouts. Its not profiling it just happens that most of those lying about their benefits are somali.

Basra you seem to be personally hurt by this article. Are your benefits under threat? Ill start a gofundme page for you eedo dw.

My kids and i are citizens alhamdhulilaah.

But i do feel bad for the older women who dont speak english and just hold green card, They cant become citizens because they take welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.