Trump Accuses Netanyahu Of Disloyalty & Says ‘F**k him’

The Israelis used Trump and discarded him when he was no longer useful. They have lobbyists and connections in every major western party. The pali’s have no chance

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Trump is so full of shit, he had no issues with Israel until Bibi congratulated Biden.

Why didn’t he say anything before hand?

He spent almost his entire administration criticising and punishing the Palestinian Authority.

Give me a break.

:drakekidding:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also, Bibi is a dumbass.

He has potentially created a situation in 2024 in which both presidential candidates (Trump and AOC) will be anti-Israel.

That is a horrible legacy.

:francis:

Also, Bibi is a dumbass.

He has potentially created a situation in 2024 in which both presidential candidates (Trump and AOC) will be anti-Israel.

That is a horrible legacy.

:francis:
AOC will bow down like Kamala Harris there cant be an anti-Israel president in USA.

Trump on the other hand could be the first one ,but his problems lays with Netanyahu & not Israel directly ,so I don't think trump will be anti-israel .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are eating each other
1640010420106.png

Trump is so full of shit, he had no issues with Israel until Bibi congratulated Biden.

Why didn’t he say anything before hand?

He spent almost his entire administration criticising and punishing the Palestinian Authority.

Give me a break.

:drakekidding:
He thought privately that bibi wasn’t interested in a deal long before he left office. I read it in Bob Woodward’s book.