Trump’s incredible rageedii speech at the UN today. Gave no shit abt it. HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! NACALAA ku taal China

The only western leader that calls out China for the filth they are. They might’ve bought Europe but the United States will call china out at every corner for that they are. Disease ridden, actually systematically racist and actively committing religious genocide.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This is one of his best speeches yet, efficient and straight to the point. If it was Obama we would've wasted 30 minutes of our lives listening to his "sophisticated" diarrhea. The Chinese Virus has devastated the world economy and there's only one country that should be held accountable for it.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This is one of his best speeches yet, efficient and straight to the point. If it was Obama we would've wasted 30 minutes of our lives listening to his "sophisticated" diarrhea. The Chinese Virus has devastated the world economy and there's only one country that should be held accountable for it.
Obama is too soft. He seems like the type to tell you what you want to hear just are you to leave him alone. I respect Trump. Bush chimp ass was hating so hard on Donny.

I wonder how many of you love trump when he deport your asses back to Somalia, remember if they can give you guys citizenship they can easily take it back. All the laws are man made so therefore can easily be changed, especially now they where gonna have full control of Supreme Court, good luck. :silanyosmile: :russ:

I wonder how many of you love trump when he deport your asses back to Somalia, remember if they can give you guys citizenship they can easily take it back. All the laws are man made so therefore can easily be changed, especially now they where gonna have full control of Supreme Court, good luck. :silanyosmile: :russ:

He won’t when he sees our MAGA hats. #Trump2020 #SomalisforTrump #AboTrump #Trumpiigeeya #SomalisiyoTrump

However, there’s no one to blame for the hundreds of thousands of American deaths due to COVID but the US government and Trump. They dealt with this pandemic horribly.

Last edited:
Trump attracts the uneducated , somalis would be the perfect demographic lol.

Trending