True Love in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Somalia has lost hope they know pan somalism ruined the country and they are desperate to get out of Mogadishu fam:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good for her. Those women in the diaspora in shitty marriages should also go back and seek fresh replacements.

Look at this hypocrisy!

Aren’t you for the arrest of R.Kelly? Why is this woman different ? She is taking advantage of a 17 year old boy in Mogadishu.

Then again you’re the Gaal who’s for liberty, the liberty to marry your dog, the liberty to marry your sister and the liberty to have multitude of sexual partners. You are deplorable. You are similar to Dajjal :kodaksmiley: the name of your agenda is decadence and debauchery

Look at this hypocrisy!

Aren’t you for the arrest of R.Kelly? Why is this woman different ? She is taking advantage of a 17 year old boy in Mogadishu.

Then again you’re the Gaal who’s for liberty, the liberty to marry your dog, the liberty to marry your sister and the liberty to have multitude of sexual partners. You are deplorable. You are similar to Dajjal :kodaksmiley: the name of your agenda is decadence and debauchery

@R.Kelly

How do you know that he’s 17? Is he one of your sons that you weren’t aware of his existence? Sometimes you act like a condom and get between the genitals of two lovers. Let them enjoy each other. Life is short

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

How do you know that he’s 17? Is he one of your sons that you weren’t aware of his existence? Sometimes you act like a condom and get between the genitals of two lovers. Let them enjoy each other. Life is short

There he goes! Exactly what’ve said. He is also for Priests enjoying themselves. I done told y’all.

psyche

To each their own
Sxb let this man enjoy his marriage, it's his choice to marry or not so we shouldn't judge him.

On another note do people really go back to Somalia to marry?
:cosbyhmm:

I have always thought they would be difficult to integrate and not worth the effort.

(I'm talking about the Diaspora-born ones not the fobs)

Sambuus

Inactive
WHAT THE f*ck IS THAT HALIMO GOBAD I KNEW THAT FUCKING OLD ASS HAG AND HIM WERE A THING AFTER I SAW THEIR MUSIC VIDEO WALLAHI PEOPLE FROM HOME ARE FUCKED UPPPPPP

53215263_539777169845250_6845574396854140928_n.jpg

:pachah1:

Look at this hypocrisy!

:cosbyhmm:hold it short there,amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending