TRUE GRIT, Gabiley warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have inside information regarding the valor
Of the Habar Awal soldiers particularly The Sacad Muse from Western Somalilandin the front lines @ Eastern Sool.

For years they have been the main target for FKD sessions across Somali social media platforms including myself; They have been labeled unwar like farmers, soft city dwelling Huuno.

I am here to set the record straight. These HA guys at the Front lines of the conflict particularly SM have proven their mettle in battle. Hundreds of miles away from their comfort zone, against great odds, this clan members’ in the army has fought fiercely with grit and displayed testicular fortitude unbeknownst to us Before.

Puntland brought the heat and threw everything at them Including the kitchen and sink, and yet has not gained a single KM all thanks to Sacad Muse Jeegaan army. Though it came with high price, they have shown resolve.

A man is one who is willing to admit he is wrong . I was wrong.

Sacad Muse aren’t some huunos who don’t jnkw how to fight, they just needed the right opportunity to proof their mettle and man have they ever at Tukaraq.

Congrats Jeegaanta For your recent victories.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Of the Habar Awal soldiers particularly The Sacad Muse from Western Somalilandin the front lines @ Eastern Sool.

For years they have been the main target for FKD sessions across Somali social media platforms including myself; They have been labeled unwar like farmers, soft city dwelling Huuno.

I am here to set the record straight. These HA guys at the Front lines of the conflict particularly SM have proven their mettle in battle. Hundreds of miles away from their comfort zone, against great odds, this clan members’ in the army has fought fiercely with grit and displayed testicular fortitude unbeknownst to us Before.

Puntland brought the heat and threw everything at them Including the kitchen and sink, and yet has not gained a single KM all thanks to Sacad Muse Jeegaan army. Though it came with high price, they have shown resolve.

Sacad Muse aren’t some huunos who don’t jnkw how to fight, they just needed the right opportunity to proof their mettle and man have they ever at Tukaraq.

Why are you giving the credit to SM alone when the Jeegaan army is diverse. Both Samaroon and SM have approximately equal number of troops in the battlefield.

The most impressive part is how after all those years, they get reer Gadabuursi to fight alongside them.
Collapsing_thinking_emoji.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Why are you giving the credit to SM alone when the Jeegaan army is diverse. Both Samaroon and SM have approximately equal number of troops in the battlefield.
True I suppose all Rer Galbeed should equally pat themselves in the back. They surprised me niyow.

Isma lahayn nin Galbeed ka yimi ba Sidaa u dagaalami.

About time those guys paid up for all the years of pampering.

I mean Muse Biixi visited Awdal when Cyclones hit. Rer Bari hal mar uun baa la fiiriyaa, marka la salaamad naqsanayo

That was a good gesture from him. Laakiin still sxb, you would think they would have extreme cuuqdaad, but they seem to have put the past behind them. Very forgiving ppl

Zero

Somaliland patriot
That was a good gesture from him. Laakiin still sxb, you would think they would have extreme cuuqdaad, but they seem to have put the past behind them. Very forgiving ppl
So glad their mindset isn't like mine.:wowsweat:

Saalax Bidaar

Why should they have cuqdad because Of the mini karbaash of 90s? everyone took some ass beating at some point. I mean they were government collaborators against SNM so what they expected, dozen roses?

Since then they have had 7 year term President and served 3x as Vice President not to mention they get good cut of the budget, decent positions in Hargeisa.

Most Isaaqs would dream to be in their position.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
True I suppose all Rer Galbeed should equally pat themselves in the back. They surprised me niyow.

Isma lahayn nin Galbeed ka yimi ba Sidaa u dagaalami.
It's easy to defend trenches man. Nonetheless, I doubt anyone would call them brave and smart seeing their massive casualties.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why should they have cuqdad because Of the mini karbaash of 90s? everyone took some ass beating at some point. I mean they were government collaborators against SNM so what they expected, dozen roses?

Since then they have had 7 year term President and served 3x as Vice President not to mention they get good cut of the budget, decent positions in Hargeisa.

You think Dhulos and Warsans can be reformed like them?

Lol, I completely forgot about Ina Kahin. He was an honorable man, probably the best President of Sland.

Saalax Bidaar

It's easy to defend trenches man. Nonetheless, I doubt anyone would call them brave and smart seeing their massive casualties.

Karim, in your mind who is more susceptible to taking heavy loses, one who is dugged in fortified defensive position or the one on the offensive/attacking?

There is no doubt both sides inflicted heavy losses on the other , nonetheless Jeegaanta still held the line and even went forward.

Saalax Bidaar

You think Dhulos and Warsans can be reformed like them?
Reformed? Lol sounds like some alcoholics

Well I don’t know man . The Dhulos who fought along side SL should greatly be rewarded, and Warsans should be left alone to their own devices. They are not bothering any body

Saalax Bidaar

:drakekidding:HA? Adeer all idoors are in the jeegan army including some of ur very own HY plus dhulos mercenaries vs MJ and ugaryahan dhulos

Am i lying? :cosbyhmm: waa ramadan sxb

Don’t forget Warsangeli, Wagardhac , Leelkase, Awrtable, Carab Saalax, And even Madhibaan with attitude.

HY never really made a big number to begin with and those that were like Sacad Yonis and Muse Ismail withdrew their forces long ago.

Few rer Isxaaqs and Muse Abdalla. That is it.

Don’t forget Warsangeli, Wagardhac , Leelkase, Awrtable, Carab Saalax, And even Madhibaan with attitude.

HY never really made a big number to begin with and those that were like Sacad Yonis and Muse Ismail withdrew their forces long ago.

Few rer Isxaaqs and Muse Abdalla. That is it.
True not all HY, but you are there. Sxb 99% of the people fighting for PL are MJ and Ugaryahan dhulbahante

I forgot to add Gadabursi and Ciise .
:russsmug:

Saalax Bidaar

True not all HY, but you are there. Sxb 99% of the people fighting for PL are MJ and Ugaryahan dhulbahante

I forgot to add Gadabursi and Ciise .
:russsmug:

Waryaa Cismaan this isn’t our fight. Let Ciise Maxamud defend Garowe and let Cumar Maxamud fight for their candidate.

Neither you or I has a dog in this race.

Qardho waa nabad

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:drakekidding:HA? Adeer all idoors are in the jeegan army including some of ur very own HY plus dhulos mercenaries vs MJ and ugaryahan dhulos

Am i lying? :cosbyhmm: waa ramadan sxb
But this military man has inside information. We all know Jamac Siyad came to the rescue May 15th while these folk have been fodder yet he hasn't praised them yet. I wonder why that is :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.