Trudeau in big trouble as Poland requests to extradite Nazi soldier !

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
There were thousands of Nazis who settled in Canada. Blackface, like his father, didn't acknowledge the problem due to Eastern European votes. So shameless. He needs to resign.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My question is how the f*ck no one did background check on this old man? Or they only cared he fought and killed the Russian people 😂 was this the only thing
For sure a background check had to be done to join Parliament session with Zelensky around. This was very bad and has embarassed Canada.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Imagine persecuting a 98 year old man for events that happened 80+ years ago....Poland needs to move on.
He specifically went around killing entire polish villages.

Poland lost millions to the Nazis. They were ground zero for the Nazi genocidal campaign against the Slavs.

There were thousands of Nazis who settled in Canada. Blackface, like his father, didn't acknowledge the problem due to Eastern European votes. So shameless. He needs to resign.

I hope Trudeau isn't replaced as party leader prior to the next election. I'm afraid the Libs might stave off his Ls and make a comeback if Melanie Joly becomes the PM

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I hope Trudeau isn't replaced as party leader prior to the next election. I'm afraid the Libs might stave off his Ls and make a comeback if Melanie Joly becomes the PM

He's too much of a narcissist to step down. When he loses, he will blame Russian disinformation for loss. He blamed the Russians for the Ukrainian Nazi being applauded.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why would we not the discuss the political affairs of the country we live in? Why would we ostracize ourselves and our future generations from society?
Fools like this is why we will forever remain bottom barrel. Housing crisis, inflation, mass immigration are all affecting my life personally

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I hope he gets away with it. Poland is such a hypocritical country, they want to judge a man who was a nazi but are currently supporting the nazi army in ukraine.

Keo

VIP
I hope he gets away with it. Poland is such a hypocritical country, they want to judge a man who was a nazi but are currently supporting the nazi army in ukraine.
Exactly. The Ukrainian government and much of their population are far-right Nazi sympathizers. They even have a Nazi division within their army. The black sun symbol they use is the same far-right symbol the guy who killed over 50 Muslims in the Christchurch mosque in New Zealand had covered in his gun.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Exactly. The Ukrainian government and much of their population are far-right Nazi sympathizers. They even have a Nazi division within their army. The black sun symbol they use is the same far-right symbol the guy who killed over 50 Muslims in the Christchurch mosque in New Zealand had covered in his gun.
Always shocks me how so many eastern Europeans are obsessed with nazis even though they wanted to genocide and enslave them for German colonisers.

Trending