Trudeau hit by gravel at heated protest during Ontario campaign stop!

Why are these anti Trudeau people always at his campaign events. It reminds me of when anti-Trump supporters would cause chaos at a Trump rally. This make me want to vote for Trudeau!

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
:mjlol:

He's going to lose. He will regret calling the election. PPC at 8% in polling, but hopefully over 30% on election day.

PPC government incoming.

He's going to lose. He will regret calling the election. PPC at 8% in polling, but hopefully over 30% on election day.

PPC government incoming.
I’m curious on why you are having high hopes for the PPC? I see this election as a liberal W but with a minority seat just like last election.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

PPC government incoming.
Established recently and has no seats in any of the Senate or Parliament. What makes you think that?

Also, why not Conservatives?

PPC government incoming.

So you support a party to the right of the conservative party? What prompted your support for a right-wing party?
:cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good that communist cuck should be humilitated and protest true Canadians support PPC like me and @AbdiGaalDoon this guy must be removed for trying to force us to inject ourselves with poison

Why are these anti Trudeau people always at his campaign events. It reminds me of when anti-Trump supporters would cause chaos at a Trump rally. This make me want to vote for Trudeau!
At this point I don't know who to vote for. They all kind of suck.

Conservative promises are like promises you get when you ask the bank to invest for you.

The NDP will say anything to get more seats.

The Liberals are incompetent.

The other parties are memes.

This whole flash election sucks...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He appears to be clueless as to why people are berating him or throwing random odds and ends they find at him in public.
Confused Sarah Silverman GIF by MOODMAN

Here is a possibility. He threatened a segment of the population with unemployment and loss of mobility and used dehumanizing rhethoric and scapegoating during his campaign speeches. He's fallen on his own sword. If he wins it will be a minority.

Some people are voting for PPC because they see the Conservatives as baby blues aka some derivative of Liberal. And see NDPs as pro-establishment Liberal parrots as well.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Canada has essentially been the closest a Western democracy has been to a one-party state for over a century.

The Liberals have led Canada for over 70% of the 20th Century.

The success of the Liberals have impacted the Conservatives to make them more centrist.

It is very difficult, practically impossible for a minor party like Bernier’s to win government in a Commonwealth country let alone Canada.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

PPC government incoming.

Will they bring back sanity to the Canadian nation.

This idiot Tradeau was disturbingly liberal he once chastised a woman for saying “mankind”. A lot of Canadians woke up to this absurdity.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Will they bring back sanity to the Canadian nation.

This idiot Tradeau was disturbingly liberal he once chastised a woman for saying “mankind”. A lot of Canadians woke up to this absurdity.

His wokeism is to disguise his aberrant blackface and sexual harassment in the past. The man has a lisp and not a charming one at that so he butchered his word creation "She-covery." A term used in place of "Recovery".

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His wokeism is to disguise his aberrant blackface and sexual harassment in the past. The man has a lisp and not a charming one at that so he butchered his word creation "She-covery." A term used in place of "Recovery".

I just can’t stand the bastard. He is the epitome of the downfall of the Western civilization.

I’m grateful for places like Texas that is taking back sanity and common sense. Abortion is banned there now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I just can’t stand the bastard. He is the epitome of the downfall of the Western civilization.

I’m grateful for places like Texas that is taking back sanity and common sense. Abortion is banned there now.
He makes Sleepy Joe seem more likeable. I'm leaning to the right, at the moment. @AbdiGaalDoon requested I give my vote to PPC. If that doesn't work I'm moving to Houston.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Walaahi Canadian Audience and Media is very kind.

That Blonde Woman reporter's teeth is almost completely yellow from coffee drinking.

How is she allowed on air? In America, daily viewers of tv would have made a protest at the tv station