Trudeau government funded "Queer Iftar"

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Right wingers value culture and ethnicity. Left wingers have less care for culture but more for political values. So they invite muslim under the guise that they are helping minorities however the second you say something that they perceive as bigoted they come down on you like how right wingers do.
Yeah the left wingers are just as racist, if not more. They have a noble savage mideset and believe that their way should be imposed on all other "inferior" cultures

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
An old username I haven't seen in a week :salute:
I have taken a week and realised i love the buuq of this site. However it is ramadan so i am restraining myself to 1 bigoted comment per hour.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I have taken a week and realised i love the buuq of this site. However it is ramadan so i am restraining myself to 1 bigoted comment per hour.
Nice to see you back.
Don't worry I will make twice as many bigoted comments to make up for the difference

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Ngl i noticed gay couples often are more richer than the average couple.

Thats what happens when there are 2 breadwinners in the house
:russ:

It's wild. It looks like he prays his 5 a day.
Yea but who is to say whether he did this just for online views. We donโ€™t know him irl.

How is someone going to pray knowing theyโ€™re openly and proudly sinning like that? Personally, donโ€™t believe him. The prayer requires us to humbly submit to Allahโ€™s will. Most people who sin have a hard time performing acts of worship. I believe itโ€™s foolish of us to believe anything we see in that short clip as being genuine except the gay lifestyle part.

ok, so watched his latest vid. Is he trying to make people feel guilty for calling him out lol. No one is perfect but he isnโ€™t making an active effort to get rid of that sin. We all sin but part of doing repentance is to leave off the sin and regret it. Doesnโ€™t seem like he is doing that. May Allah guide him to the xaqq.

Last edited:
Let me summon reer Canada here for a second. Ya cadiim!:yacadiim:

Anyone with a reasonable explanation? I myself come from a 'liberal mecca', but sh*t like this would never fly here :draketf::kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts