truck driver shortage "UBER TO TRUCKING" sergeant bluff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U.S. and Colorado are facing a truck driver shortage, a daunting economic prospect as the vast majority of goods in the country are transported by over the road.

The number of drivers has steadily declined across the state, especially in the long haul sector, according to data from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.

But even as the pool for licensed commercial drivers is drying up, wages have steadily increased. Companies have upped both pay and benefits as a way to entice workers into the industry with varying degrees of success.

So stepping into that void now are more immigrants and refugees. Many of the students at Euglow's training center, which is east of Denver on Interstate 70, are East African and Afghan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This line of job is more suited to MEN. Not any other MEN but u know, MEN. U need a mental focus of a man to do this job. (i have seen butch lesbian women do it too but thats because they have a mans brain)

Real Men are a dying specie.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
This line of job is more suited to MEN. Not any other MEN but u know, MEN. U need a mental focus of a man to do this job. (i have seen butch lesbian women do it too but thats because they have a mans brain)

Please don’t be ignorant & Don’t insult my manhood. Wealth comes from Allah. And I ain’t even employed money longer than coast of somalia

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please don’t be ignorant & Don’t insult my manhood. Wealth comes from Allah. And I ain’t even employed money longer than coast of somalia

Can u explain in simple English How i insulted your "manhood" with a capital "m"?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
So...............u r mad because u cant do truck driving or .....?
No, but it’s equally/more manly to amass wealth or handle business in life and make sure ur ppls are good. What’s so manly about breaking your back chasing that lacag when u can have the lacag chase you.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Four of my relatives in Minnesota are truck drivers. They look like shit.

Its a job that ruins family life....you are away long period of times and a lot of them sleep in their trucks

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, but it’s equally/more manly to amass wealth or handle business in life and make sure ur ppls are good. What’s so manly about breaking your back chasing that lacag when u can have the lacag chase you.

Agreed. U can be manly and also pursue other ventures, but i was speaking the job qualification for truck driving. Every job has a qualification Nin culus, u could be a real man and not want to work as a truck driver. So relax.

I am saying, people with short frontal lobe attention span will do a horrible job as a truck driver. U could be in an accident within one day or one week of truck driving.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Four of my relatives in Minnesota are truck drivers. They look like shit.

Its a job a hard man. They make alot of money walaahi. Most of the xalimos i know have a boyfriend who is a truck driver. Thats where the laacg is

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a job that ruins family life....you are away long period of times and a lot of them sleep in their trucks

It doesnt ruin no family. The man is working to earn $$$ for his family. Besides if a truck driver husband and his wife can be smart, they should take advantage of time away from each other! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Nin-culus

Laandheer
It doesnt ruin no family. The man is working to earn $$$ for his family. Besides if a truck driver husband and his wife can be smart, they should take advantage of time away from each other! Absence makes the heart grow fonder
U tryna get smashed by the local ciyaalsuqs while ur mans out doing deliveries. I swear these Chicks got no morals

what do you mean 'sergeant bluff'

sergeant bluff the somali Truck driver
55764825_847225662287845_2377410755338191873_n.jpg

https://deskgram.net/activatedgrind258

Tukraq

VIP
Truck drivers are rich, it’s literally easy for Mali’s to make it up there you work until you can get you own truck, then double your salary from that, then work until you get another truck and hire a Mali fob to work for you then rewind,
Gaalos can’t find workers to do this trick but Mali’s go to any unemployed Farrah and convince him to work for them then that unemployed Farrah does the same trick after a year

Truck drivers are rich, it’s literally easy for Mali’s to make it up there you work until you can get you own truck, then double your salary from that, then work until you get another truck and hire a Mali fob to work for you then rewind,
Gaalos can’t find workers to do this trick but Mali’s go to any unemployed Farrah and convince him to work for them then that unemployed Farrah does the same trick after a year

FACTS !! BUT UNTIL UBER KILLS IT AGAIN WITH SELF DRIVING TRUCKS
maxresdefault.jpg

NON STOP 24H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts