Trouble in paradise? Nabad iyo Nolol propagandist goes full on pro-Farmaajo anti-Kheyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool who is this? 100 followers and have never seen her on Somali twitter?

You guys have been reporting on a rift since day 1 pretty much. It's proven to be lies every time, come up with new material, have some shame.

No wonder no peace over there in xamar cause of these animals who must be hanged for treason as the whole city plus surrounding areas cleaned up from allies of the shaabers smh

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I detest Farmaajo and his incompetence but I would never trade a Darod for a treacherous Hawiye Mooryaan. Kheyre is Hawiye thus he cares about his deep pockets than governing and fulfilling his promises to the Somali people.

I detest Farmaajo and his incompetence but I would never trade a Darod for a treacherous Hawiye Mooryaan. Kheyre is Hawiye thus he cares about his deep pockets than governing and fulfilling his promises to the Somali people.
:williamswtf: I thought khaire was isaaq?

Darodnimo means nothing to MX.

They were trying to get rid of MJs during their 21 year reign. Furthermore, they are HAG allies as they cannot afford to live anywhere outside of Mogadishu, Kismaayo and other cities built by other people.

Finally, Farmaajo is a HAG ally and HAG spouse. We should never support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.