Tropical village @ dayniile looking sweet

EpLOddWXEAIwr52.jpeg.jpg
EpLOddVWMAAG6Dl.jpeg.jpg

I usually dont stay at hotels when I'm in banadir but imma diff check out tropic village .
Kudos to mr mohamed ali jeeso smart man for taking his wealth and investing it back home .

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Was it recently renovated? Might be a good place for a short time during the summer.

Was it recently renovated? Might be a good place for a short time during the summer.

No they just extended it added more lands to it. I remember driving by it few years ago the property looked alot smaller , Mohammed jessow bought more lands and extended his property.

Yes would be good place to take the lady for a night or two instead of getting busy in hoyos home :icon lol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 212272View attachment 212274

I usually dont stay at hotels when I'm in banadir but imma diff check out tropic village .
Kudos to mr mohamed ali jeeso smart man for taking his wealth and investing it back home .
The bamboo fences and palm trees are way better than the usual white walls. There should be more emphasis on landscaping, there's no point having a decent building without good surroundings.

The bamboo fences and palm trees are way better than the usual white walls. There should be more emphasis on landscaping, there's no point having a decent building without good surroundings.

True , you can put soo much $$ on a building/structure but if it lacks a good landscaping it would look plain as f*ck.

Looks so good, I'm planning to stay there a few days this summer and check it out. My mum went there before the renovation and she said it was elite mashallah
Nice. I'm definetly checking in there this year .
You should look into investing a peice of land there because once that road from afooye-dayniile - balcad gets build the land price will go through the roof .

Nice. I'm definetly checking in there this year .
You should look into investing a peice of land there because once that road from afooye-dayniile - balcad gets build the land price will go through the roof .
Absolutely, my mum already has some already, she bought some for me and my siblings but not sure exactly where in that area. Hopefully when I go there I can check it out.

Absolutely, my mum already has some already, she bought some for me and my siblings but not sure exactly where in that area. Hopefully when I go there I can check it out.
I was given couple plots in lafoole couple years ago , looking to do a project like the entrepreneurial mohamed ali jeeso in the near future ,dude is a legend in north america

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I was given couple plots in lafoole couple years ago , looking to do a project like the entrepreneurial mohamed ali jeeso in the near future ,dude is a legend in north america
I’m currently going to build a house on some land I have in jazeera estate. Construction is booming there right now. I’m looking to buy some land around lafoole as well. The city is expanding in that direction. In 10 years I believe xamar will connect to afgooye complex due to the population and construction of xamar-ceelasha-lafoole increasing vastly

I’m currently going to build a house on some land I have in jazeera estate. Construction is booming there right now. I’m looking to buy some land around lafoole as well. The city is expanding in that direction. In 10 years I believe xamar will connect to afgooye complex due to the population and construction of xamar-ceelasha-lafoole increasing vastly
Raggedi , I love it when my brothers move into Al wacdania lands , soo dhawoow eboow is your lands too

Trending