Trolls harass woman and her mixed kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol mixed kids are beautiful in fact half black half white is for me the most beautiful race all my crushes have been biracial and all the females I used to find attractive have been biracial.

The niggér ape:
1. Fucked her
2. Planted negroid kids in her
3. Beat her to the point that she is a domestic violence activist
4. Left her

Lesson: Never marry outside of your ethnicity or you will end up loosing your kids or getting abused.
View attachment 71297
N!gger ape kulaha
Do you think the people in the comments wouldnt call you that lol?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
N!gger ape kulaha
Do you think the people in the comments wouldnt call you that lol?
Why would i care about what other people see me as? :gucciwhat: Imagine letting pigskinpeople give you identities in 2019:mjlol: I'm somali and superior alhamdulliah:salute:

Why would i care about what other people see me as? :gucciwhat: Imagine letting pigskinpeople give you identities in 2019:mjlol: I'm somali and superior alhamdulliah:salute:
Lmao you’re cooning hard calling another black person a n!gger ape to bootyclap for these white supremacists:mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Lmao you’re cooning hard calling another black person a n!gger ape to bootyclap for these white supremacists:mjlol:
Who said i was booty clapping for pigskin i hate them equally :drakelaugh:And what do you mean by 'another black person' are you one of those blms? :susp:

Keo

VIP
lol mixed kids are beautiful in fact half black half white is for me the most beautiful race all my crushes have been biracial and all the females I used to find attractive have been biracial.
4cc03703689205413e5d449206af164a--nike-clothes-girls-characters.jpg

kFRScHow.jpg

:ahh:

Who said i was booty clapping for pigskin i hate them equally :drakelaugh:And what do you mean by 'another black person' are you one of those blms? :susp:
Why did you come into this thread justifying their comments then
Knowing you’re black = being a blm?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why did you come into this thread justifying their comments then
Knowing you’re black = being a blm?
I'm not justifying their comments i'm just giving advice to the somali people of what happens when you marry someone from another ethnicity.

I'm not justifying their comments i'm just giving advice to the somali people of what happens when you marry someone from another ethnicity.
But you and I both know that it doesn’t happen at any higher rate and is just a fear tactic they use to scare their women from dating outside of their race.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
But you and I both know that it doesn’t happen at any higher rate and is just a fear tactic they use to scare their women from dating outside of their race.
I don't care what they are doing but we need to use this as an example because many diaspora somali girls are marrying black/white reverts and most of them end up leaving them as single mothers.

I don't care what they are doing but we need to use this as an example because many diaspora somali girls are marrying black/white reverts and most of them end up leaving them as single mothers.
Are Somali men not leaving them as single mothers too?
There is an insanely high rate of single-motherhood in the Somali comnunity

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Are Somali men not leaving them as single mothers too?
There is an insanely high rate of single-motherhood in the Somali comnunity
There are more ajnabis that leave somali girls than somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts