Trolls harass woman and her mixed kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support a reduction in the population if only Alt-righters and far-right motherfuckers were the only ones who were miraculously killed off.

@Apollo

Whites will still be the single biggest group by far compared to the other individual ethnicities.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
she keeps trying to claim her blackness but the black community keeps pushing her away and denying her. its funny

I remember reading about this incident a while back where she moaned and cried about shampoos in hotels not suiting to the needs of her African-American hair.

:what1:

> Be timo jileec
> Complain about shampoos that don't work with your hair

Lmao blacks are only 13% how are they taking over
They should worry about Mexicans who breed like rabbits.
Lmao white men date/marry asian women at like 5xs the rate but they cry that their race is being destroyed by white women sleeping with black men.

Emily

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
VIP
Lmao white men date/marry asian women at like 5xs the rate but they cry that their race is being destroyed by white women sleeping with black men.
I rather see black and white mixed babies than Asian and white mixed babies lol
Black and white babies=Beautiful
Asian and white babies=Asian

Actually itโ€™s the Asians who are destroying the white genes.

I remember reading about this incident a while back where she moaned and cried about shampoos in hotels not suiting to the needs of her African-American hair.

> Be timo jileec
Her โ€œafroโ€ hair:mjlol:
39A46BF3-E7B0-4C74-B37D-4C7D98362FD7.jpeg

You saw her dad, though? He looks as black as any geeljire. Imagine marrying a white woman and giving birth to a child as white that singer.

"No, wallahi, that's my daughter. Yeah, that white one right there. What? No, my wife didn't cheat on me!"
that dad doesn't even look that black, he looks hispanic, she choose to upload the picture with messed up lighting that made her dad look black

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
that dad doesn't even look that black, he looks hispanic, she choose to upload the picture with messed up lighting that made her dad look black

Here are some better pics:

C4iOTxQXUAAhmG3.jpg

7313e8be15fbcd34a21c917df609d230.jpg

BlmbgvQIcAAae6-.jpg:large

Sure, he's not the darkest but even if he looked Latino, he would still look Afro-Latino.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They are mad because they cant get laid and think white women will stick around for incel types

No its absurd for her to identify as black. Nobody on Earth will look at her and think sheโ€™s black. Black might aswell just be a state of mind at this point
Most things are a state of mind.

Concepts like religions, traditions, nationalities are just social constructs we choose to believe in, (including all your roles in your life).

Social constructs are subjective but also based on brute facts in different ways.

We also gather information to strengthen our biased state of mind, even though we pretend to love being objective about things. Most human beings are full of shit, including me, but to a lesser extent ofc. :ummhmsmiley:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who cares about white nazis
:siilaanyolaugh:How is anyone going to feel sympathy for nazi whites who just say whites are superior therfore everyone else need to submit or die

And threaten to enslave blacks and genocide jews:faysalwtf:

> Be timo jileec
Yup that will happen always loool

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The niggรฉr ape:
1. Fucked her
2. Planted negroid kids in her
3. Beat her to the point that she is a domestic violence activist
4. Left her

Lesson: Never marry outside of your ethnicity or you will end up loosing your kids or getting abused.
upload_2019-4-23_5-14-45.png

The niggรฉr ape:
1. Fucked her
2. Planted negroid kids in her
3. Beat her to the point that she is a domestic violence activist
4. Left her

Lesson: Never marry outside of your ethnicity or you will end up loosing your kids or getting abused.
View attachment 71297
She is not even in united states of kuk klux klan but they are very triggered still smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts