Trolls harass woman and her mixed kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alt right are camped out under her tweets and leaving hundreds of responses, just scroll through
9A6AFE23-FF78-40CA-A5E0-7E94291AEA8F.jpeg

5803D6E9-C7BA-44A9-A60D-66FF8EE709C7.jpeg

01A6933B-E489-4635-A24D-BC94D75C4474.jpeg

D1746864-A49F-4298-B97E-ECF4BC0614B1.jpeg

8DC14FBE-877E-4A36-8E2D-F39B7DAC257F.jpeg

FD2B1BEE-74DF-4CA3-910D-1943B272A051.jpeg

2F8D5E74-827D-4F76-B9C1-D753C465F1E1.jpeg

It just keeps going on and on:noneck:

I hope my black brothers keep planting their seeds in the wombs of white women inshallah

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The alt right are camped out under her tweets and leaving hundreds of responses, just scroll through
View attachment 71278
View attachment 71287
View attachment 71279
View attachment 71281
View attachment 71276
View attachment 71285
View attachment 71286

It just keeps going on and on

I hope my black brothers keep planting their seeds in the wombs of white women inshallah

Don't you find it funny how a child who's half white and half black is considered to be black? Always found that interesting; the cadaan are so desperate for an "ethnic genocide" and to be considered a minority that they don't consider anyone who isn't 100% European to be white.

Also, why was this woman specifically attacked so hard? There are plenty of famous white women with mixed kids. I even looked through her Twitter; she isn't a right-wing nationalist or anything. Her followers aren't that many--only a couple thousand. Why was it her that got bombarded by white nationalists on 4chan for having mixed babies?

Don't you find it funny how a child who's half white and half black is considered to be black? Always found that interesting; the cadaan are so desperate for an "ethnic genocide" and to be considered a minority that they don't consider anyone who isn't 100% European to be white.

Also, why was this woman specifically attacked so hard? There are plenty of famous white women with mixed kids. I even looked through her Twitter; she isn't a right-wing nationalist or anything. Her followers aren't that many--only a couple thousand. Why was it her that got bombarded by white nationalists on ***** for having mixed babies?
Yes its interesting and its a way to water down blackness and keep white people pure. Black people should reject the one drop rule. But at the same time I view most biracials are black tbh because black genes dominate mostly. They look more black.
It’s because her black ex used to abuse her and she’s now become a domestic violence activist. They think her getting abused is karma for race-mixing so everytime she posts a picture of her kids they harass her.

Keo

VIP
Also, why was this woman specifically attacked so hard? There are plenty of famous white women with mixed kids. I even looked through her Twitter; she isn't a right-wing nationalist or anything. Her followers aren't that many--only a couple thousand. Why was it her that got bombarded by white nationalists on ***** for having mixed babies?
Yeah, it's strange.

Apollo

VIP

It stems from the colonial-era of the New World, mainly North America. It kept White Americans fully white while diluting African-Americans.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yes its interesting and its a way to water down blackness and keep white people pure. Black people should reject the one drop rule. But at the same time I view most biracials are black tbh because black genes dominate mostly. They look more black.
It’s because her black ex used to abuse her and she’s now become a domestic violence activist. They think her getting abused is karma for race-mixing so everytime she posts a picture of her kids they harass her.

I definitely agree that sub-saharan phenotypes show easy, but if someone is like a 1/3 black then why should they be considered black?

061217-halsey-billboard.jpg

^ This singer above claims to have a black father and as a result claims the black card despite easily passing for a pure-blooded European. She should be considered mixed, but never black. Never white, either, imo.

Internet trolls are the worst, I'll make dua'a for that miskiin single mother; she doesn't deserve such hatred, wallahi.

Apollo

VIP
I definitely agree that sub-saharan phenotypes show easy, but if someone is like a 1/3 black then why should they be considered black?

^ This singer above claims to have a black father and as a result claims the black card despite easily passing for a pure-blooded European. She should be considered mixed, but never black. Never white, either, imo.

Internet trolls are the worst, I'll make dua'a for that miskiin single mother; she doesn't deserve such hatred, wallahi.

African-Americans range from as high as 95% Sub-Saharan African to as low as 10% SSA. Half African-American =/= half Black.

Most are in the 70-80% range.

journal.pgen_.1000294.g001.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It stems from the colonial-era of the New World, mainly North America. It kept White Americans fully white while diluting African-Americans.

As the West continues to normalize mixed relationships and mixed children, such a racist power structure will surely crumble and such a mentality along with it. Only encourages segregation of races.

Apollo

VIP
Those trolls are just jealous inbreds. Mixed babies are soo beautiful:it0tdo8:

Wouldn't you be pissed off if Ethiopia was overtaken by Middle Easterners/Indians while native Ethiopians were projected to become minorities in a few decades? That's where their anger comes from.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
African-Americans range from as high as 95% Sub-Saharan African to as low as 10% SSA. Half African-American =/= half Black.

Most are in the 70-80% range.

journal.pgen_.1000294.g001.jpg

Some pics of her dad here:

d816392756aa6a1655fe0c8243395489.540x540x1.png

tumblr_inline_npfsvmosRN1tp2xng_540.png

Definitely doesn't look just 15% sub-Saharan to me. Her genes are probably just recessive.

No its absurd for her to identify as black. Nobody on Earth will look at her and think she’s black. Black might aswell just be a state of mind at this point

No its absurd for her to identify as black. Nobody on Earth will look at her and think she’s black. Black might aswell just be a state of mind at this point
she keeps trying to claim her blackness but the black community keeps pushing her away and denying her. its funny

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Maybe if you squint hard enough, you'll see the blackness in her
upload_2019-4-22_22-23-49.png

:damn: If this doesn't convince you that she's a real negro, I don't know what will.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wouldn't you be pissed off if Ethiopia was overtaken by Middle Easterners/Indians and native Ethiopians were projected to become minorities in a few decades? That's where their anger comes from.
Lmao blacks are only 13% how are they taking over
They should worry about Mexicans who breed like rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending