Troll Accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Say that again and this will be your destiny.

This gorilla looking trying to look slick when all he did was stand next to 'captured' unarmed civilians while he's armed to the teeth by the white man. This picture shows me a coward and four noble men who were betrayed by their own. This wife is washing dishes for Somalis in Kenya - they're scrubbing our toilets. They're always in servitude - even this picture lets remember that the Somali government are the ones who invited him in to this - will forever be .

He doesn't support the warlords in Baso Juba, you are mixing him with Shamis who supports her tribal warlords and she would justify them even if they cause and environmental disaster to her people. That is your Somali patriot. He supports his Bantu Kenyan brothers and sisters and considers them as his fellow Kenyans. I salute the man.
yes, he supports ahmed madobe, even calls him mujahid. but kenya is also involved in charcoal trade, and is propping up warlord ahmed madobe. he also thinks Madowweyne supports ahmed madobe. i showed him video stating otherwise, but he said it doesn't mean anyhing :kanyeshrug:

Have some decency moriyaan boy. The dead aren't to be displayed and you are openly supporting Alshabab, the terrorists. If you don't edit it in 10 minutes, I will be contacting the FBI.

S

SOMACOON

yes, he supports ahmed madobe, even calls him mujahid. but kenya is also involved in charcoal trade, and is propping up warlord ahmed madobe. he also thinks Madowweyne supports ahmed madobe. i showed him video stating otherwise, but he said it doesn't mean anyhing :kanyeshrug:

0.5 supports the Mareehans, we gave them freedom when others hated them.

S

SOMACOON

Have some decency moriyaan boy. The dead aren't to be displayed and you are openly supporting Alshabab, the terrorists. If you don't edit it in 10 minutes, I will be contacting the FBI.

I don't support Al shabaab, neither do i support a Bantu whos nose weighs at 50 pounds killing ethnic Somalis. Contact whoever you like, but when you're in my backyard in Somalia, who will you contact? The police? They work for me. The government? I own it.
Sit your Bantu ass down, and go plant me some corn nigga

My apology Shamis, I didn't know they were Marehan militia members.

Non nobility are those who lack a government, refuse to negotiate a settlement while their people are suffering on an unimaginable scale. Easy on the fake pride.

Sayid Gurey

Evidence please.

My apology Shamis, I didn't know they were Marehan militia members.

Non nobility are those who lack a government, refuse to negotiate a settlement while their people are suffering on an unimaginable scale. Easy on the fake pride.

Sayid Gurey

Evidence please.

follow the convo
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-bantu-Madow.2176/page-6#post-32865

Sayid Gurey

This is the relationship between the Kenyans and Madoobe. Who is sitting like a 4 year old on the floor?

images

S

Shamis

Sayid Gurey

This is the relationship between the Kenyans and Madoobe. Who is sitting like a 4 year old on the floor?

images

Madoobe is being diplomatic seeing as its his country and he called them in - he looks self assured and confident. Who's trying to look tough (to the boss btw) while wearing a bulletproof vest. Not Madoobe. This looks like he's never sat on a chair before - it looks like he's posing.

I'm still waiting for a Habasha bootyclapper. I thought I found one @bored come out the closet:ummhmsmiley:

When I was making this list, that's exactly what I thought. Gotta catch 'em all.

Is this your way of getting back at me for calling your account an alter-ego awhile ago? Well, the admin & mods can see if I have other accounts, and by accusing me of trolling maybe you don't know what a troll is. But I still stand by what I said early; your accounting is an alter-ego and has been made for trolling.

LOL @ calling me a smug! We hardly exchange anything so how did you ...............? Nvm, you troll! :uCkf6mf:

Getting back at you? You must be the vindictive type to think that. It's not that deep. You padded out my list nicely and I never have to interact with you to know you're smug.

As if you created any topics which have been discussed.
You're the least entertaining person on here, instead of creating threads and starting discussions, you're more concerned about what other users are posting on here. You ain't gotta read the thread if it doesn't apply to you. Keep it moving.

I hurt you. :yloezpe: Relax, nigga.:browtf:

The top three are certified trolls and Tiiri is definitely toxic and hateful towards Somalis and Somali progress. I like the rest especially SomaliSpotter who is one of the best contributors here.

I don't dislike anyone on my list. This is more about being excited to see an 8 pg thread and feeling deflated after reading the same back and forth that happens in every thread featuring the usual subjects. I'm more upset with myself and the rest of the non-trolls.

I always confuse @Samawada and @Gorgon with each other.

:patrice:

So above it all.

Why??coolio

He doesn't. He just wants to seem cool.

War now we got some cadcad one.

:drakelaugh:

Every few days, there's a new one and he always posts way too much about whatever hobby horse he has.

S

SOMACOON

You're mad because I listed you as a troll? :ulachen001: Did I get upset when you called me a multinicker? Sensitive lookin ass niccas. :zhqjlmx:
No one's mad, you took the time and patienece to address a group of people whom could care less about you and your
existence. Tagging us is the only way to receive a responses eh? Someone feed this female some attention. She's starving for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts