Troll Accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kintir gimmick?:westbrookwtf: i only spoke of it on one thread. Yet suddenly i am labelled Kintir obssessed?:zhqjlmx:

i have made countless thread on other subjects why not labell me Xeer gimmick. Camel Gimmick or somali nationalist Gimmick?

@Samawada or is kintir to sensitive of a topic? that deserves a stamp on your forehead?

Last edited:
stupid girl. disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a troll.

It's just that you don't talk about anything else.

Kintir gimmick?:westbrookwtf: i only spoke of it on one thread. Yet suddenly i am labelled Kintir obssessed?:zhqjlmx:

i have made countless thread on other subjects why not labell me Xeer gimmick. Camel Gimmick or somali nationalist Gimmick?

@Samawada or is kintir to sensitive of a topic? that deserves a stamp on your forehead?

Honestly, I just haven't been reading many of your posts. And if you look at the thread, I liked all your early posts in the kintir thread.

Whether they are trolls or not, freedom of speech

:donkey:

Is this your way of getting back at me for calling your account an alter-ego awhile ago? Well, the admin & mods can see if I have other accounts, and by accusing me of trolling maybe you don't know what a troll is. But I still stand by what I said early; your accounting is an alter-ego and has been made for trolling.

LOL @ calling me a smug! We hardly exchange anything so how did you ...............? Nvm, you troll! :uCkf6mf:

M'lady you have greatly offended me. I have been posting nothing but quality,euphoric posts on this site. I shall be dispatching my goons from r/atheism and 4chan on you immediately.

Bacon Narwhal Blessings Be Upon You
iphone360_62879.jpg

Is this your way of getting back at me for calling your account an alter-ego awhile ago? Well, the admin & mods can see if I have other accounts, and by accusing me of trolling maybe you don't know what a troll is. But I still stand by what I said early; your account is an alter-ego and has been made for trolling.

LOL @ calling me a smug! We hardly exchange anything so how did you ...............? Nvm, you troll! :uCkf6mf:

Damn it! I meant 'your account'. Again, why the hell is editing typos restricted to such a short period of time? :mad::Sutehja:

S

SOMACOON

As if you created any topics which have been discussed.
You're the least entertaining person on here, instead of creating threads and starting discussions, you're more concerned about what other users are posting on here. You ain't gotta read the thread if it doesn't apply to you. Keep it moving.

S

Shamis

The top three are certified trolls and Tiiri is definitely toxic and hateful towards Somalis and Somali progress. I like the rest especially SomaliSpotter who is one of the best contributors here.

Who is Samawada? An irrelevant and a no-body.

HalyeeyQaran is a legend and he brings a diversity of opinion here which drives mad the group thinking hypocrites. Who could proudly tell lamagoodleys, "wake up dreamers", NFD is part of Kenya and we love being Kenyans". You have to admire his patriotism and love for his country of Kenya. I Salute you rafiki.
images

Shamis

The love is mutual.

S

SOMACOON

HalyeeyQaran is a legend and he brings a diversity of opinion here which drives mad the group thinking hypocrites. Who could proudly tell lamagoodleys, "wake up dreamers", NFD is part of Kenya and we love being Kenyans". You have to admire his patriotism and love for his country of Kenya. I Salute you rafiki.
images

Shamis

The love is mutual.

Who gave this Madow access to the internet?
One more post and we might consider deporting you to Tanzaniaspot. Thats for sure.

images

Shamis

The love is mutual.
how can you respect someone who supports a country that is turning your farms into desert :francis:

B

bilan M

... are getting out of hand on SS. We have such a high number of trolls. Are we really so boring/out of discussion ideas that half the active users are troll accounts?

@HalyeeyQaran - Kenya gimmick

@Boqorka Bantus - Bantu gimmick

@Darod_Supremacy - Balkanization and Arab gimmick

@SomaliSpotter - Being smug gimmick

@Ugas - Kintir gimmick

@McLovin - Bringing reddit culture to SS gimmick

@waraabe - Somaliland gimmick

@Somali_Tycoon

@Tirii

@etc

Lol @ kintir gimmick

how can you respect someone who supports a country that is turning your farms into desert :francis:

He doesn't support the warlords in Baso Juba, you are mixing him with Shamis who supports her tribal warlords and she would justify them even if they cause and environmental disaster to her people. That is your Somali patriot. He supports his Bantu Kenyan brothers and sisters and considers them as his fellow Kenyans. I salute the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending