Trip

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Ok my trip with my uni friends, yes the old hags the 40 year old , 30 year old and the 23 year old girl.

It was sooooo awkward
We were the weirdest bunch of group.
We went to a park and a local safari.
Everyone was looking at us strangely because of our age difference I think loooooooooooooool
Anyway they brought up my photos on my Social media's going out with other friends and we're saying "were was our invites " they where so jealous, and its ridiculous 40+ year olds talking like this. I find it twelvie behavior Lol

Anyway lesson learned I'll put my photos on private so they can't see next time.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Idk what to do with this info but.., it seems like your putting yourself in difficult situations 24/7 :mahubowtf:
I'm always in weird situations, we got our results back for an exam yesterday, and they were talking about how they got a low mark in our group chat, I checked mine and it's an A+ and now they're asking what I got but I said still haven't received my grade :frdfvsb: may God protect me from envy and jealousy.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'm always in weird situations, we got our results back for an exam yesterday, and they were talking about how they got a low mark in our group chat, I checked mine and it's an A+ and now they're asking what I got but I said still haven't received my grade :frdfvsb: may God protect me from envy and jealousy.
Felt that. Evil eye is too real, ameen

Felt that. Evil eye is too real, ameen
D9F09E40-E2FB-4AC4-AD3D-222C22ACB59A.jpeg