(triggering) the I’m in the ghetto guy supposedly committed suicide

WoW if this is true then people shouldn’t have bullied him at all;;; I remember even one Arab dude call him “Abeed” on one of his video.

but are we even sure? He just mentioned that he quit social media and isn’t ever going to comeback

WoW if this is true then people shouldn’t have bullied him at all;;; I remember even one Arab dude call him “Abeed” on one of his video.

but are we even sure? He just mentioned that he quit social media and isn’t ever going to comeback

apparently people were sending death threats to him, but the arab one is new to me. I thought it was the other way around, I heard that he said something towards the arab boys about their Dads like abaah wassa something like that in Arabic

apparently people were sending death threats to him, but the arab one is new to me. I thought it was the other way around, I heard that he said something towards the arab boys about their Dads like abaah wassa something like that in Arabic
Nah they started first and called him that. I genuinely hope it’s a hoax and that he’s alright

Trending