Triggered Deni to arrest the MP who roasted him

Freedom of speech should be protected otherwise Pland will become another Sland region. In the USA Senators can even call the President a motherf*cker and nothing can happen.
Lol but we're not the US, unlike first world countries who can function without governemnt without ease we're not at that stage. We can't let peace spoilers and bribed men from failmaajo cause havoc and destroy the little we have.

In SL, saying that to the president wouldn't even be possible the issue here is that he needs evidence to back up his absurd claims. Deni is not the one after him, he was also not there to be quoted or for that matter even stay in the session only open speech.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Freedom of speech should be protected otherwise Pland will become another Sland region. In the USA Senators can even call the President a motherf*cker and nothing can happen.
He is a member of Parliament Who made false allegations he made up false allegations about bosaso mosque and people fearing for their lives hiding in mosques which is a flagrant lie.

If you are responsible as a member of Parliament you can’t make up lies in order to create political unrest by misleading the public.

He has made up a lie now the onus is on him to prove those slanderous allegations in court that he spewed cause of a few shillings he received from farmaajo to sow discord in puntland

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
No, people speak all the time. For being a N&N collaborator.

:mjswag:
Bro n&n is the opposition not our enemy. I have friends and family in the federal government and I’m sure other ppl in here also have. If you see them as a enemy like Ethiopia and kenya are than we are not on the same page.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro n&n is the opposition not our enemy. I have friends and family in the federal government and I’m sure other ppl in here also have. If you see them as a enemy like Ethiopia and kenya are than we are not on the same page.

As high class elite of PL would respond to u. Ali Saleman is levelled with Maxamud saleban. U shud have omar/issa/osman capacity levels inside Ali Salemaan. U only have 5 lineages, Bah Dubays had 5 also but we lost 3 unfortunately due to war like how SADE is, lakin anagu waan is-gabana dee, u don't. Our first priority is always land. No land means u marti at all times and can be told u have no choice but to accept deals as u have nowhere to go back too. Our land is fine, alhamdulilah. Increasing this is mandatory so we don't become like Abudwaaq, we study sade closely since he supposed to be at kab iyo lax level in capacity to learn how not to operate, everything he does our dhaqan write down NOT TO DO or else we become like him. We smart ppl bro, just because we don't FAAN doesn't mean anything, this is serious stuff waryaa it's you whole existence as a people. Osman Mahmoud faanayo u will never see, it's serious business, we are not leading for nothing if u used the faan approach we wud ignore facts n data and never leave our clan stages.

I wont spend centuries undercutting bah dir, no way, its pointless over losing 3 lineages. U spend all ur time undermining us and u leave nothing for ali saleman growth and ur kids inherit nothing, its bad direction niyahow cuz it doesnt work ever for u. We focused on bah dubay self empowerment.

Go on tv sit with politicians, dont sit with dhaqan and real niggas u not welcome u not apart of this class at all, u cant name your awoowe, i can

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari That's why we say your not mentally mature for democracy, you should be kept away from voting, u don't understand a society with no criticism is a society that cannot progress. U don't even mention one criticism about yourself n we cant demonstrate your IQ has reached this level yet for democracy and 68 is all we can say cause the 68 iq, he is like you he won't accept change or criticism or progress an data and facts about ali saleman. Sade is even lower stage. IQ tests can be done quicky in somalia to show demonstrated differences in regions

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reer-Bari I am planning on preparing a test to see if Somalis know how to critically look at a problem, which requires a critical mind, if his mind isn't critical in self evaluation or clan evaluation, how can he even be taught physics and mathamatic so he can look at it from critical perspective to find solutions which brings progress. I mean u wont create new weapon ever as u dont have critical mind to question how can we do this better, u will say lets attack bah dir to stop him.

Democracy is about criticism on policies, u dont even criticise yourself let alone your clan, what policies u wont if ur clan is doing it no matter if it works or not, hence no progress for your clan for centuries and maxamu saleban has 3 clans worth ALL ABGAAL TODAY

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Reer Bari round up the Bosaso donor money, I am running for this MP's seat once he is kicked out.

I am gonna challenge that old fart Faroole for control of Parliament.:mjohreally:

Somalia as a whole is filled with fragile egos. At least Deni didnt shoot him and kill a security guard like Farmaajo did.

If we can't criticize our government we shouldnt bother claiming democracy .

lol they are worse than the enemy though