[Trigger warning] is white skin more beautiful?

From an objective point of view, why do people think it’s more beautiful?

I don’t think colonialism has any impact since cultures as fare as east and west, north and south, all value white skin more.

So why? Is there some evolutionary reason? Does mother nature prefer white skin more ?
Is there any such thing as objective beauty?

Looks like it’s hard-coded into humans and there has to be a scientific reason.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
No, fair skin is a recessive gene from a biological standpoint. Also white skin reminds me of expired milk for some reason.

If something is marketed globally for a few decades then you'll be brainwashed to accept it. That's why 20yrs ago lgtb and single mothers were looked down upon but now it's the reverse due to repetitive marketing and social engineering

I don’t think colonialism has any impact since cultures as fare as east and west, north and south, all value white skin more.

So why? Is there some evolutionary reason? Does mother nature prefer white skin more ?

All skin is beautiful let’s leave it at that before the xalimos come in and have a war about bleaching skin and sh*t

1602688485216.jpeg

1602688518057.jpeg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nothing biological, all propaganda with the whole white skin love. I understand being fascinated with something that's exotic to an individual. But this phenomena is a mind boggle especially when white girls are trying so hard to look like lightskin chicks

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
People want what they don’t have. Whites are making themselves darker and Blacks are making themselves lighter. There is no win win situation

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
it's more so facial features most people think darker skin most have congo or Australian aborigine features which isn't appealing to most so they call dark skin ugly. A woman whose pretty has a symmetrical face, nice smile,feminine looking face ,flawless skin,and nice long hair(if not long then med length soft and silky hair)

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
well beauty is subjective but if you have soft features being light fair-skinned will enhance that... that why light skin is preferred on women than on men.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

YES.

1602692597863.png

Alluring

Sayonara
Marketing is probably the biggest factor. These standards are just ingrained from an early age through media. If aboriginals colonized the world and marketed themselves as the prettiest then much of the world would try and replicate their features. The only standards that continuously stay the same throughout time is youthfulness and symmetry.

In the west, you can see the shift going to primarily mixed raced people becoming the standard. The rest of the world will eventually follow suit.

Apollo

VIP
I prefer in between colors (olive/yellow to dark brown).

I find extremely pale white (most white people) and extremely dark skin (near black color) both unappealing.

I always got complimented for my skintone. Somalis always call me cadey and some even say MashaAllah. Cadaans compliment it and see me as exotic looking.

I don't believe this..
Its all features, baby...White person with ugly features is ugly. Somali person with ugly features is ugly. Black person with ugly features is ugly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brutal truth if you ask me:manny:.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Who doesn't love some strange? Definitely biological since mixed kids are healthier genetically.

Trending

Latest posts