Tricked into Quran saar my first time in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

heard so many Stories like this... I think its becoming a booming industry in hargeisa...loool

If this happened to you Please Share:sass2:

Im thinking of doing it. But im scared to anger the jinn insi2me. So far we had a peaceful agreement and this would be seen like declaration of war on him

Ugaaso

Deni
Im thinking of doing it. But im scared to anger the jinn insi2me. So far we had a peaceful agreement and this would be seen like declaration of war on him

Are you saying you're possessed?

16737E09-E780-4616-8443-83141E056D2A.gif

halwa

✨🌙
Nothing wrong with Quran saar. You need to know if you’ve got things living inside of you. See it as a soul cleanser. It has its benefits.

And if you’re strong on your deen, read your adkaars and Ayatul Kursi, you won’t even need to go to Quran saar.

If this is when a bunch of sheikhs gather around, read Quran on you and attempt to gently spit/blow...?

If yes, it has happened to me. It lasted 20mins and the entire time I kept thinking, these dudes need to stop spitting on me.

I suppose you could argue that if thats all I was thinking then maybe my mindset was not concentrating on the Quran itself - oh well.

Can’t they read the Koran by themselves or they need to be spat on and miraculously it becomes a “Holly Spit”. How unhealthy is that!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

heard so many Stories like this... I think its becoming a booming industry in hargeisa...loool

If this happened to you Please Share:sass2:

U needed Quran Saar huuno. Your depressive moods swings scare your hooyo

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Sounds like a bill cosby accuser i went a mans hotel at 2am 30 years ago and i want justice now that i remember stuff looking ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts