Tribalist inflated ruler of Villa Somalia's Suuli- Farmaajo shows his TRUE colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wadankaan 26 sano wuxuu ku jiray dhibaato iyo burbur iyoqax iyo dawlad la'aan"

He should tred carefully. No PM can defend inflammatory comments such as that.

He should hire Trump's white house speaker:
giphy.gif

He is amazing :siilaanyolaugh:

He doesn't live in SL but from occupied west Somalia technically he is not concerned about he Ethiopian occupation to his land and focusing on Mogadishu.
So he's an even bigger idiot than I thought? :jcoleno:
Yaab iyo fajac. That kind of "Somali's" are the worst, Walahi. Kaani wa gaac, he should be more worried about his people in Ethiopia than coming for our brand new president all the time.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
If he wasn't Marehan, it would of made the job so much more easier.

Have you seen the Dahir Alasow video? The anti farmaajo narratives have begun lol. I wonder what kind of sentiments are held by the people of Mogadishu today towards farmaajo. Your average Joe isn't very sharp and would probably eat it up lol.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
"wadankaan 26 sano wuxuu ku jiray dhibaato iyo burbur iyo qax iyo dawlad la'aan"

He should tred carefully. No PM can defend inflammatory comments such as that.

:drakewtf: but its true, its a fact the kacaan goverment was the last regime that fully functioned and controlled the nation. And i aint a fan of it. We have been divided ever since with a very weak central governments that cant even secure the capital without fufu muscle. Mr cheese government will also be seen as a failure if he doesn't deliver.

:drakewtf: but its true, its a fact the kacaan goverment was the last regime that fully functioned and controlled the nation. And i aint a fan of it. We have been divided ever since with a very weak central governments that cant even secure the capital without fufu muscle. Mr cheese government will also be seen as a failure if he doesn't deliver.
look at what steamdevelopment posted in the first page. Besides gaining that recognition doesn't change the situation on the ground

We are using two diffrent definitions. You are using the legal and the one who is on paper.

We are basing it on the pratical realities and failures to meet basic government requirements.

It leads to two diffrent conclusions
Barre's regime was an illegal dictatorship NOT a government.
You must acknowledge that for us to move forward as a one nation.:icon idea:

We can't even compare ourselves to the kacaan era. We are listless, powerless, and under the thumbs of other entities. Africans dont even respect us

Government also includes dictatorship. Example China.

It did horrible stuff but the average Somali were better of that way
Not true, the late dictator's MOD regime was built on clan based nepotism.
Praising MSB's regime will only lead to more mistrust & animosity between the people Farmaajo claims to lead and can lose him a lot of support.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It could've been a regime based on eating children and it would still be more of a government than the last quarter century :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It could've been a regime based on eating children and it would still be more of a government than the last quarter century :icon lol:

Barre is unfairly blamed for everything lmao. He is the beginning and the end of our problems, he is punishing us from the grave :pachah1:.

The intellectual dishonesty has even slipped into academics, I saw some paper written by a Hawiye dude blaming him for everything. :deadpeter:

I'll try dig it even though I forgot his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending