Trevor Noah rageedi 🤣🤣 rattled the shit out of Desis

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's really not funny. Jon Stewart and the network made a huge mistake picking this guy. They really didnt care about talent and just picked him cause he's a poc. How this show hasn't tanked yet is a miracle, Who is sponsoring this lady boy?

When some people in the entertainment industry (comedy, reality tv, sports, film) careers fails they turn into race-baiting political commentators (eg. Katie Hopkins), but big up Trevor though he gets on to those cadaans.

He's really not funny. Jon Stewart and the network made a huge mistake picking this guy. They really didnt care about talent and just picked him cause he's a poc. How this show hasn't tanked yet is a miracle, Who is sponsoring this lady boy?
Well comedy does so happen to be subjective, the bit was funny tho ngl.

Xaruun

VIP
I gave a funny rating anyway because he’s insulting pajeets

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

He used to be extremely funny before he took the Daily Show gig. Even his stand up specials today are hilarious.

I think we are still used to the Job Stewart era and not the Trevor Noah era.

What makes you dislike them as a group?:cosbyhmm:
Tendency to snitch/ass kiss in the workplace, annoying “ideal immigrant” behaviour, always trying to appease the white man, many Hindus extremely Islamaphobic, own pizza places, mexican restaurants and every other type of restaurant in Canada and then season it with their stinky spices every time. I don’t want masala taco or tandoori pizza. If I wanted Indian I’d go get Indian. Cheap always trying to swindle you out your money the list is long

Tendency to snitch/ass kiss in the workplace, annoying “ideal immigrant” behaviour, always trying to appease the white man, many Hindus extremely Islamaphobic, own pizza places, mexican restaurants and every other type of restaurant in Canada and then season it with their stinky spices every time. I don’t want masala taco or tandoori pizza. If I wanted Indian I’d go get Indian. Cheap always trying to swindle you out your money the list is long
Daaamn that’s a long ass list. I find Indians pretty inoffensive the ones in western countries. Sure they get accused of being kiss asses and love spicy good. But I don’t have to worry about them hurting or killing me like with Somalis

:mjlol::pachah1:

You certainly didn't hold back, did you.

Somalis are frank, direct and self-assured, so it's obvious the fact that Indians are polar opposites is at the heart of your dislike of them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I love Indian people, most of my friends are from the Indian subcontinent.

Trevor Noah is also one of my fav comics.

Daaamn that’s a long ass list. I find Indians pretty inoffensive the ones in western countries. Sure they get accused of being kiss asses and love spicy good. But I don’t have to worry about them hurting or killing me like with Somalis
Don’t get me wrong, their ass kissing is inoffensive until it affects me. I’ve had experiences at work and in uni where they try to some sneaky underhanded shit. And as far as food I like Indian food, but I don’t like how they own every restaurant you have to google who owns certain places otherwise you’re having Indian every time you eat out. It’s just very much something about them

:mjlol::pachah1:

You certainly didn't hold back, did you.

Somalis are frank, direct and self-assured, so it's obvious the fact that Indians are polar opposites is at the heart of your dislike of them.
:mjlol: I should have held back. Sounds meaner when I read it. Maybe it’s because their population is so large I’m forced to deal with them constantly. you can’t escape them :francis:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You love everyone, mate.

I just find it so inconceivable to hate an entire group of people based off a few negative experiences from a few people.

As someone of the Muslim faith, it would be hypocritical for me to get mad at people for hating Muslims cos of ISIS but hate Indians because of a few people I’ve met.

You get me?

I just find it so inconceivable to hate an entire group of people based off a few negative experiences from a few people.

As someone of the Muslim faith, it would be hypocritical for me to get mad at people for hating Muslims cos of ISIS but hate Indians because of a few people I’ve met.

You get me?
Yeah I mean how can someone hate 1 billion people

awkward kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Trending

Latest posts