Travis Scott Is A Egomaniac!

1636393827271.png

1636393835057.png

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Bal sidi uuyaalo arka?!! I don’t see how anyone can be a fan for that or risk their life.

Travis Scott has previous with inciting riots at his concerts. That wecel was always going to cause serious injuries at one of his shitty autotune events. What's fucked up is the poor kids that died at the concert and their families, because of this bugs life looking creature who thinks his concerts are a rager event. Your fanbase are edgy 14 year olds you fucking fool what do they know about raging at a concert. Imbecile.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Travis Scott has previous with inciting riots at his concerts. That wecel was always going to cause serious injuries at one of his shitty autotune events. What's fucked up is the poor kids that died at the concert and their families, because of this bugs life looking creature who thinks his concerts are a rager event. Your fanbase are edgy 14 year olds you fucking fool what do they know about raging at a concert. Imbecile.
Hes facing a massive lawsuit, he dun goofed. I hope those families take every penny he got but probably not likely since he got lawyer money

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
He works directly with iblees.

Not ibless he never meets with humans his hench jinns other demons work with music industry Artist , by way of rituals and doing black magic .

It's very hard to bring a jinn in our dimension you have to go to theirs .

Hence mushrooms acid certain drugs aka Ayahuasca will take you to the jinn world and that's how they communicate with demons .

The Kabbalah Zionist magic the freemasons on higher levels do rituals to get close to ibless and other demons for knowledge or learning how to scheme to get money stuff like that .

Isn't it the organizers fault, granted if he was asking the audience to go wild it's not great but still mainly organizers since I don't recall him saying to at astroworld but he did in his promos.