Travis scott concert on futonite

I honestly dont know a single Travis Scott song. I always mix him with ASAP Rocky. One of them is with that kardashian

I'm currently making the ultimate PC.
Good, im running a rig with an i7 5820k hexacore oc'd on water coolin. My graphics card is a gtx 780 but I plan to upgrade to an AMD RX 5700 xt within the next month for more graphics memory, speaking of memory my system has 32 gigs of ddr4 memory, I also boot from an SSD for extra system speed. Those are the main details, oh game on 1440p its all my card can handle for now.

titles i play currently, devil may cry 5, shadow of the tomb raider, the outer worlds, league of legends, wow, greefall, codevein though i might drop it due to being lame so far.
Oh and hella emulators, mainly playing wii emulator now to experience mario galaxyies and other shit i missed due to not having a wii. I keep ds/psp emus on my android.
I also do not pay for any games, i pirate everything.

Good, im running a rig with an i7 5820k hexacore oc'd on water coolin. My graphics card is a gtx 780 but I plan to upgrade to an AMD RX 5700 xt within the next month for more graphics memory, speaking of memory my system has 32 gigs of ddr4 memory, I also boot from an SSD for extra system speed. Those are the main details, oh game on 1440p its all my card can handle for now.

titles i play currently, devil may cry 5, shadow of the tomb raider, the outer worlds, league of legends, wow, greefall, codevein though i might drop it due to being lame so far.
Oh and hella emulators, mainly playing wii emulator now to experience mario galaxyies and other shit i missed due to not having a wii. I keep ds/psp emus on my android.
giphy.gif

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

:hmm:I misunderstood you for someone who just hated games in general. nvm I seem chill with u now

U play in Euw bro?

Trending