Travel Question.

I was thinking of bringing my laptop to Somalia. Specifically might be staying in Garoowe or Laascaanood. Will the electricity destroy my laptop battery like the voltage. I also consider packing a medium size smart tv in my suitcase. Thoughts? Wrong section whoops 😬

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
The only thing you have to worry about is the charging outlets

The only thing you have to worry about is the charging outlets
Yes, when I was there last time I only brought my phone and charging went smoothly. I worry that the laptop battery will not react the same way my phone did. Espcially cause I like to keep my laptop plugged in at all times while using it.

Yes, when I was there last time I only brought my phone and charging went smoothly. I worry that the laptop battery will not react the same way my phone did. Espcially cause I like to keep my laptop plugged in at all times while using it.
Most modern laptops are dual and can take 110-250V, check your power supply and see if it's written on there.

You just need a power adapter convertor from 120v (US) - 220v (.So) available at amazon, and that is it. Consider the multi-country adapter with usb charging outlets.

817PHuh4jCL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Postscript:

Why do you need a telly? Not a 'dhaqan celis', are you? Go to the countryside, chill with the nomads. There is so much to do, explore, and enjoy, and I do not think you will have time for watching the telly. Besides, every household (most), guest house, and hotel room has a telly.