Traumatic Experience

So today i was coming back from the gym and i had my tight nike shirt on. On my way to the train station, a large group of underage girls 16-17 were coming up a flight of stairs on my right. As i was walking down i felt someone grip my hand so i looked towards the first couple of girls that passed me. I then felt a hand squeezing my balls out of the blue. I feel i have been tainted and impure even after having taken 2 showers and im honestly lost.
What do i do in this situation?
No cameras btw

Sol

?
Delete all your socials and move out to baadiyo before its too late you've already been corrupted.
tenor.gif

So today i was coming back from the gym and i had my tight nike shirt on. On my way to the train station, a large group of underage girls 16-17 were coming up a flight of stairs on my right. As i was walking down i felt someone grip my hand so i looked towards the first couple of girls that passed me. I then felt a hand squeezing my balls out of the blue. I feel i have been tainted and impure even after having taken 2 showers and im honestly lost.
What do i do in this situation?
No cameras btw
When men get sexually harassed it’s never taken serious fam go talk with someone you know this is serious especially if this hurt you mentally or physically you can’t talk to the cops since there was no video evidence

Trending

Latest posts