Traumatic experience

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I was speaking to some family about lineage and today I found out that my grandmothers mum was a cad cad.

I might not be 100% somali and my genetic purity is now being questioned.

Now I don’t want to take a DNA test anymore. If I see any arab blood I don’t think I would ever recover from it:kanyehmm:

I first want to say I am so sorry for what you are going through.

If I found that I may be mixed with Arab or Jarreer, I wouldn’t cope.

My solution is to not take the DNA test. Live your life as you do and ignore it!

convincation

VIP
I first want to say I am so sorry for what you are going through.

If I found that I may be mixed with Arab or Jarreer, I wouldn’t cope.

My solution is to not take the DNA test. Live your life as you do and ignore it!
Thank you, I’m coping but it still haunts me when I close my eyes. The only reason I haven’t had a break down yet is because of that small chance the cad cad great grandparent I have is mostly somali so the arab blood is diluted.

Thank you, I’m coping but it still haunts me when I close my eyes. The only reason I haven’t had a break down yet is because of that small chance the cad cad great grandparent I have is mostly somali so the arab blood is diluted.
It is more than probable that it has been 100% diluted aka your nobility is still intact!

Mashallah, I personally don’t take DNA tests as they are made my Neanderthals and it would be an insult to my grandmother who can tell me exactly who I am.

Why take DNA test in the first place, there's nothing like pure Blood, life isn't Harry Potter. Every human either from ancient past or recent present is a mix and match of different things. Only Western Americans should take DNA for fun not those who are sure of their roots.

convincation

VIP
Why take DNA test in the first place, there's nothing like pure Blood, life isn't Harry Potter. Every human either from ancient past or recent present is a mix and match of different things. Only Western Americans should take DNA for fun not those who are sure of their roots.
If I don’t take a DNA test the thought of having arab blood in me will haunt me in my sleep for the rest of my life

Jungle

VIP
My paternal awoowes mother was cad cad. My maternal awoowes mother was eritrean. I might take 1 of these dna test just to see what comes up :cosbyhmm:

traumatic experience kulaha :deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:

convincation

VIP
My paternal awoowes mother was cad cad. My maternal awoowes mother was eritrean. I might take 1 of these dna test just to see what comes up :cosbyhmm:

traumatic experience kulaha :deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:
You should defo take one and post it here. It would be interesting to see the results

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Welcome to the club mate except in my case it's one of my grandparents:francis:

I'm shorter than most diaspora Somali's I meet and definitely hairier. I'm not gonna take a DNA test, I'm just going to believe I'm 100% Somali. No one can prove otherwise.

Welcome to the club mate except in my case it's one of my grandparents:francis:

I'm shorter than most diaspora Somali's I meet and definitely hairier. I'm not gonna take a DNA test, I'm just going to believe I'm 100% Somali. No one can prove otherwise.
Yemeni dna