Trash women at again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Me & Jerome have been doing the nasty ever since he came back from his pseudo vacation. thats why i am not stalking him too much.
5560.jpg

@Jerome in the house said he found another qumayo aka witch named Sahra when did he went back to you? :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Call me tay k cause my ass finna hit the race.

I ain’t paying no child support. Kid ain’t even mine

@Basra said the kid looks like Tyrone, I'm sure it's yours.

She also said she had sex with a black guy and made a thread about being pregnant, she was probably talking about you.

Cognitive was onto something when he said you were black.

Now the puzzle all comes together.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Basra said the kid looks like Tyrone, I'm sure it's yours.

She also said she had sex with a black guy and made a thread about being pregnant, she was probably talking about you.

Cognitive was onto something when he said you were black.

Now the puzzle all comes together.
Off track but speaking of black. I just got off work and some african American chick asked if I was mixed with Arab. Wallahi I was confused af. My thoughts were “is this shit really happening. Cause my ass dark af I know she ain’t asking these stupid ass questions”

She said she noticed I was East African. My name tag and plus she said she can tell the East Africans and west Africans apart.

This convo caught me off guard.

I ain’t mixed with no Arab fam the hell. I was talking to my co workers and they said she was craxy

Gibiin-Udug

Off track but speaking of black. I just got off work and some african American chick asked if I was mixed with Arab. Wallahi I was confused af. My thoughts were “is this shit really happening. Cause my ass dark af I know she ain’t asking these stupid ass questions”

She said she noticed I was East African. My name tag and plus she said she can tell the East Africans and west Africans apart.

This convo caught me off guard.

I ain’t mixed with no Arab fam the hell. I was talking to my co workers and they said she was craxy
Do you have soft and or curly hair? They always associate Somalis with soft hair mixed Arab,

Back when I didn't wear the hijab, a lot of black women would randomly ask to touch my curly hair, the answer would always be NO. Wtf I don't you and I don't know where hands had been.

Gibiin-Udug

No I'm a Orthopedic surgeon in training studying pre med.

I'm in prime of my life. Not like you @Reiko :russ:

I run my own business,
Bought a condo.
Have a successful career.

I bet you ask your mom for gas money. Maskiin.

Say mashallah.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I run my own business,
Bought a condo.

Say mashallah.

That's nice for you. mashallah. If I may ask what did you study or what is your occupation?

No. I pay for my gas for my car.

Studying and working equals great life. :trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I run my own business,
Bought a condo.

Say mashallah.

Stop flexing on us broke college students reiko. It’s not fair. You have lead on us

Attachments

• B88073D5-ECE1-4B41-B849-5F032B8FF93F.jpeg
    B88073D5-ECE1-4B41-B849-5F032B8FF93F.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

That's nice for you. mashallah. If I may ask what did you study or what is your occupation?

No. I pay for my gas for my car.

Studying and working equals great life. :trumpsmirk:
Business administration and management.

Studying sucks, I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Espicially college. At first it was fun and games but pheeeeeew I'm glad it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending