TranswoMAN claims he’s having period cramps 🤡

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I can understand a trans woman, but every time I think about a trans man, my head overflows with confusion. Like that handsome dude in the gym has a coochie?

:drakewtf:

I've ways thougt @Qeelbax and two other young "halimos" on here are confused 19 yr old somali young males . I'm suprised one of them came out to enlighten us on what's the new news on these confused clowns .
Thank you for keeping us updated @Qeelbax

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I've ways thougt @Qeelbax and two other young "halimos" on here are confused 19 yr old somali young males . I'm suprised one of them came out to enlighten us on what's the new news on these confused clowns .
Thank you for keeping us updated @Qeelbax
Cary Elwes Laughing GIF

It’s always the most disgusting people that grab onto the most important issues.

The LGBTQ shit has really been squeezing the life out of any other “social justice movements”

You can’t now complain about serious issues like Muslim women being harassed for wearing hijab without some bearded, hairy legged bastard demanding to be seen as an attractive woman.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Putting aside this mentally ill individual, the fact it's tweet as been liked by almost 100k people, has me gobsmacked. This is precisely why, I've deleted the twitter app of me phone. Just far too many nutters on there.

This is biologically impossible without a uterus. Nigga just got a tummy ache.

This is mental illness without treatment and anyone encouraging this behaviour and wanting to normalize this is complicit.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is biologically impossible without a uterus. Nigga just got a tummy ache.

This is mental illness without treatment and anyone encouraging this behaviour and wanting to normalize this is complicit.

LGBbq movement has always included them in the list, western society will have to accept these xaaywaans as they have accepted the rest of the mentally ill coalition

Saw that tweet and all the hormones they are injecting is causing that, but they can’t get actual periods. They will never know what’s it’s like to deal with the pain of a period, the nausea, the severe fatigue, pms, pmdd etc. Lib feminists were pushing so hard for them now look.

Trending