Transgenders in sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
When will feminist stop fighting for the rights for a man to be a women and on top of that become the best women at "wrestling" , Basketball , football MMA , even becoming Women of The Year. Letting men into your gene and letting them claim to be the best women is mind boggling

Look at her face.. Miskeenta knew she fucked up

2D2D6C7100000578-3264919-image-a-1_1444309980601.jpg

Women of the year ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
When will feminist stop fighting for the rights for a man to be a women and on top of that become the best women at "wrestling" , Basketball , football MMA , even becoming Women of The Year. Letting men into your gene and letting them claim to be the best women is mind boggling

View attachment 38592

Women of the year ?

:chrisfreshhah: poor girl

View attachment 38592

Women of the year ?

Innalillah. The distress the girl is in. She's breaking her bloody neck :dwill:

Did you even read the article? ‘He’ was born a girl and is ‘transitioning’ into a boy. The whole point of the article is the fact that she is on testosterone which is obviously giving her an advantage. They should allow her to fight the boys since since she’s on their hormones.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Transexualism or whatever it's called is a form of body dysmorphia in effect a mental disorder.

And no they should be barred from competing with females on the same grounds men are.

Actually Caitlyn J is hotter than most Somali girls.
You've got be kiddin' Caitlyn Jenner is hideous fam. somali men are more pleasing to look at imo imo

I want her to be my husband, or him to be my wife.
Now you're saying this for the shock value :bell:. If you're really that depraved/deprived i think i'd be the better fit to fill your anal cavity, no?

Camon brah, lets b real here. This cosmetically challenged GILF can't satisfy you the way i could. Stamina wise he may have me beat but my youth and virility allows me to in rapid succession
My member is potent; :wow: one session is all that is needed to get you hooked:russsmug:

After that, you'll find yourself quivering for more:shaq:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You've got be kiddin' Caitlyn Jenner is hideous fam. somali men are more pleasing to look at imo imo

Now you're saying this for the shock value :bell:. If you're really that depraved/deprived i think i'd be the better fit to fill your anal cavity, no?

Camon brah, lets b real here. This cosmetically challenged GILF can't satisfy you the way i could. Stamina wise he may have me beat but my youth and virility allows me to in rapid succession
My member is potent; :wow: one session is all that is needed to get you hooked:russsmug:

After that, you'll find yourself quivering for more:shaq:
What the f*ck :dead::dead1::deadmanny:
This went from you admonishing him for praising Caitlyn Jenner, to you offering up your to him :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts