Transgender

First and foremost i want to say I trongly believe that people have the right to choose how to live their own life if it doesn't hurt others around them so i dont see the use of hating on someone solely for their sexuality or beliefs, However I am also strongly supportive regarding children rights so I am disturbed seeing how the trans community is bushing minors in to making severe decisions such as getting surgeries to change their private parts or taking pills to block their hormones which can cause harm on the child's body (a.k.a child abuse)

Children tend be impulsive, they can change and grow through a short spam of time both physically and mentally so giving them a choice that can literally ruin their entire life should be illegal.

I saw this Jubilee video (highly recommended you to watch it too) Luka is a biological woman who transitioned in to a "male" when she was a teen which of course changed her entire body and caused her to have physical issues, she later on de-transitioned but unfortunately the effects are still there due to her transitioning at such a young age. One thing that disturbed me was when she mentioned that her parents were told "do you want a dead daughter or a living son" as a way to justify letting a minor transition. Again you can do whatever you want with your life, but leave childeren out of it !

So you don't mind if one of them came into the women's bathroom or lockers?
I'm always for women rights and freedom of choice but in a rational way, letting a biological male in to a place were both young girls, mothers and their young children are at their most vulnerable is madness. Trans people should get their own separate bathrooms, women shouldn't give away their privacy for biological males.

I have watched numerous videos made by biological women who detransitioned to know trans rights activists are full of bs. They coach kids in online forums on what to say and do to get them to transition in their youth. Many of these kids are easily influenced and are going through feelings they will eventually grow out of. But, trans activist use these kids for their own nefarious reasons. To me, that is pure evil. Imagine destroying a childโ€™s life to advance your cause.

Children need to be protected from this mental illness by sane people. Not people who easily fall for propaganda.

First and foremost i want to say I trongly believe that people have the right to choose how to live their own life if it doesn't hurt others around them so i dont see the use of hating on someone solely for their sexuality or beliefs, However I am also strongly supportive regarding children rights so I am disturbed seeing how the trans community is bushing minors in to making severe decisions such as getting surgeries to change their private parts or taking pills to block their hormones which can cause harm on the child's body (a.k.a child abuse)

Children tend be impulsive, they can change and grow through a short spam of time both physically and mentally so giving them a choice that can literally ruin their entire life should be illegal.

I saw this Jubilee video (highly recommended you to watch it too) Luka is a biological woman who transitioned in to a "male" when she was a teen which of course changed her entire body and caused her to have physical issues, she later on de-transitioned but unfortunately the effects are still there due to her transitioning at such a young age. One thing that disturbed me was when she mentioned that her parents were told "do you want a dead daughter or a living son" as a way to justify letting a minor transition. Again you can do whatever you want with your life, but leave childeren out of it !
You are the QUEEN of controversy

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The reason why muslims dont like them is because its a social poision. We all know we all have our own test and our life doesn't truly get affected by the actions of other people. However this is a communal sin as it degrades the social lines of men and women.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I only understanded a few words, you have a thick Irish accent.
That isn't an Irish accent. I live in England and I hear this all the time
Irish accents sounds different
He might be from the mid lands

Trending

Latest posts