Transgender weightlifter exits Olympic competition early after failing on all three attempts

Step 1: Failed miserably as a man, can't compete with your peers
Step 2: Tie up the few strands of hair on your balding scalp into a ponytail, "I'm a lady now"
Step 3: Get absolutely BTFO'd by biological women

Lol, pure poetry wallahi.
Laurel+Hubbard+injures+arm+at+Gold+Coast+2018.jpg+2.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Step 1: Failed miserably as a man, can't compete with your peers
Step 2: Tie up the few strands of hair on your balding scalp into a ponytail, "I'm a lady now"
Step 3: Get absolutely BTFO'd by biological women

Lol, pure poetry wallahi.
View attachment 195949
I think it was on purpose. Imagine the outrage if he had won? This is a good move for trans rights.

I think it was on purpose. Imagine the outrage if he had one? This is a good move for trans rights.
The stakes are too high for him to fail on purpose, it would've been a point of "trans pride".
I think he legit just couldn't hack it with the female competitors.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The stakes are too high for him to fail on purpose, it would've been a point of "trans pride".
I think he legit just couldn't hack it with the female competitors.
not even close to what happened lol, he failed a 125 kg snatch. Do you know what the gold was? 120 kg.

This guy was trying to crush the competition lmao but but off more than he could chew.

they didn’t beat him, he just beat himself. He could have easily gotten silver or bronze. Heck he could have also gotten gold if he was just in slightly better form.

Trending

Latest posts