Transgender weightlifter eliminated from the Olympics.

trying not to laugh GIF

This is old news now. Even the Paralympics has ended recently. I think the plan was all along for this man, *sorry* woman to not win. They’re slowly trying to normalise it.

If the first time a transgender women made it to the Olympics and won a gold, or even a medal there would be tons of outrage and it would only serve as more proof that it makes it an unfair competition for biological women.
It’s calculated

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
did he lose intentionally as i predicted or he is an old dude and not that good .
He failed three lifts the women were able to lift? Gross he should stick to being a whimpy man and not a woman.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This is old news now. Even the Paralympics has ended recently. I think the plan was all along for this man, *sorry* woman to not win. They’re slowly trying to normalise it.

If the first time a transgender women made it to the Olympics and won a gold, or even a medal there would be tons of outrage and it would only serve as more proof that it makes it an unfair competition for biological women.
It’s calculated
Caster Semenya has a wife who is pregnant with his child but he goes running against women.

25.jpg
download (29).jpeg
download (27).jpeg
download (28).jpeg
download (26).jpeg

Trending

Latest posts