Transgender trying to breastfeed a baby

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
FLITHY!
6DC0DFAF-EDA6-41BE-B64F-7DEF144A25CE.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:francis: If they can manage to get pregnant over 30 maybe there is hope for an old mare such as myself (who lacks a beard and isn't taking synthetic testosterone).​

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
:francis: If they can manage to get pregnant over 30 maybe there is hope for an old mare such as myself (who lacks a beard and isn't taking synthetic testosterone).​
you can transition yourself and start taking test and become a man if you wanted to

Yaraye

VIP
what in the world is going on?! what am i watching? why can't I understand anything that's going on in the video? :oops::oops::oops::oops::damn:

There's trials being done on labs to grow labias for transgender people using stem cell research. Soon they might actually be able to carry children

"This just in, local troons man dies in excruciating agony after trying to birth an 8lbs silicone "baby" out his dick-hole" lol

LoneHopefulFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

There's trials being done on labs to grow labias for transgender people using stem cell research. Soon they might actually be able to carry children
Yeah, and I'll be the fucking CFO of the Goldman Sachs and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve. You bigots better give my delusions of grandeur the respect they deserve! :chrisfreshhah:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
What the hell did I just watch and hear? Somebody call CPS these people cannot have a child ever. They're not mentally stable. :deadosama::deadpeter::lawd::ohdamn::mindblown::stressed::wtfdis::farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::faysalwtf::yacadiim::fittytousand:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I can’t lie you have been posting alot about trannies this week, did one take your man?

Trending