Transgender Somali victim of hate crime

Muji

VIP
DB62CFDB-ED99-4938-A880-A3AAFF9E181F.jpeg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/post-hate-recovery

If this is true this is horrific. Reer Minnesota what’s going on?

@Factz @Abdalla @Abdisamad3 @Jaydaan

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
This story is almost unbelievable

An assault
A car accident
A robbery
A broken shoulder
An exorcism
Threatened with a gun

All in one day?

@R.Kelly can we push for receipts?

This story is almost unbelievable

An assault
A car accident
A robbery
A broken shoulder
An exorcism
Threatened with a gun

All in one day?

@R.Kelly can we push for receipts?

and man who on drugs, never forget tha,

Ash: Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry that you've had to endure what you've had to endure...but I think your willingness to share will make a difference. Please let us (your many friends at Urban Ventures) know what we can do to support you. We love you and want to stand with you. --Dave Hawn, CEO of Urban Ventures

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

this must be an cabdi laughing all the way to the bank, are we becoming like Nigerians?

Muji

VIP
you know that is just so fake, i doubt she is trans, this is is hilarious, taking money from gullible folks,

Cadan people are so gullible when the perpetrators are ethnic. It’s almost like “we believe anything perpetrated by savages”. I do feel sorry for the Minnesota community being thrown under the bus like this. They are actually trying to integrate.

Cadan people are so gullible when the perpetrators are ethnic. It’s almost like “we believe anything perpetrated by savages”. I do feel sorry for the Minnesota community being thrown under the bus like this. They are actually trying to integrate.

wallahi this is so fake, a picture of a semi bantu halimo and another picture of old white dude with gay pride image from google no doubt, #

this is is a joke, people send money for this crap, i should have thought of this,

i will say i was molested by a gay transvestite dog with hormonal drugs on the way home,

any ideas are welcome to deceive homo loving people,

I believe a Somali guy said "you're going to hell" in a disgusted look. I can just see that disgusted Somali look for gays in my head. It's very signature. The eyes drop and squint at the same time, the mouth becomes extra qalooc and becomes paralyzed, they don't give you eye contact but look around your area, they look extremely furious but are too pussy to attack you. It's the same look given for those not fasting or have a gaalo spouse.

:mjlol:

The gun is a lie though. They will never use or show their gun.

Muji

VIP
wallahi this is so fake, a picture of a semi bantu halimo and another picture of old white dude with gay pride image from google no doubt, #

this is is a joke, people send money for this crap, i should have thought of this,

i will say i was molested by a gay transvestite dog with hormonal drugs on the way home,

any ideas are welcome to deceive homo loving people,

She claims she put the Robber in a headlock with torn shoulder legitimate.....

I’m an ally of the gay community but I don’t like the idea of the Somali community being depicted as drugged up homophobic lunatics for someone to get a pay day.

Muji

VIP
I believe a Somali guy said "you're going to hell" in a disgusted look. I can just see that disgusted Somali look for gays in my head. It's very signature. The eyes drop and squint at the same time, the mouth becomes extra qalooc and becomes paralyzed, they don't give you eye contact but look around your area, they look extremely furious but are too pussy to attack you. It's the same look given for those not fasting or have a gaalo spouse.

:mjlol:

The gun is a lie though. They will never use or show their gun.

Most of it is bulshit or exaggerated. I’ve had a similar injury to the one she claims and I couldn’t even take a shower let alone put a man in a headlock

She claims she put the Robber in a headlock with torn shoulder legitimate.....

I’m an ally of the gay community but I don’t like the idea of the Somali community being depicted as drugged up homophobic lunatics for someone to get a pay day.

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::nahgirl: i am shocked,

you know what i liked to do to you, i would like to marry you for about 6 months and teach you lesson, then you will never be an ally, i would like to teach you Daqan through marriage, i cannot believe you are Pro gay when its against islam,

Muji

VIP
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::nahgirl: i am shocked,

you know what i liked to do to you, i would like to marry you for about 6 months and teach you lesson, then you will never be an ally, i would like to teach you Daqan through marriage, i cannot believe you are Pro gay when its against islam,

Aren’t you married?

Aren’t you married?

i am allowed four, but i would loved to marry you and reiko for 6 months just to drill Somali daqan, pro farax manners and deen into you both

maybe i will even teach yall how to say Agahhhhhhhh correctly

you had my admiration until this pro gay stuff, what on earth went wrong girl?

Muji

VIP
i am allowed four, but i would loved to marry you and reiko for 6 months just to drill Somali daqan, pro farax manners and deen into you both

maybe i will even teach yall how to say Agahhhhhhhh correctly

you had my admiration until this pro gay stuff, what on earth went wrong girl?
Lol I will always have your admiration regardless of what I do.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I believe her, remember it was a Somali who killed Sumaya Dalmar, they are a savage breed.

Trending