Transgender man identifies as a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
1531023464932.jpg

Seriously what the f*ck though? Dadkaan maxaa Ka maqaan? Shit like this just makes me question human intelligence and whether we're all just apes who consider themselves superior to other apes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-dog-transgender-man-identifies-canine.html

• Tony McGinn, known as 'Tony Bark' to his friends, enjoys animal role-play in LA
  • Tony, who was born female and is transgender, is supported by his husband
  • Andrew accompanies Tony to regular play dates with other role-players
  • Andrew said: 'I provide him with lots of attention and tell him he is a good boy'

Looool

@ Draco what do you identify as cause it certainly is not a man? Are you @waraabe’s top? Reer Edna is cadeeya.

Ok, I identify as qaat. The govt should give me qaat everyday or else I'm going to sue govt for discrimination. Also, I need a separate lunch room where I can chew my qaat.
LGBTQIZ, the Z if for qaat since Q is already taken.

VixR

Veritas
That’s a lot of layers..

I got lost on YouTube once and found a whole community of ppl who identify as house pets and other animals. They have their given name, and their “animal name”, and they wear tails and shit, and leap around, and lick each other.

Seriously what the f*ck though? Dadkaan maxaa Ka maqaan? Shit like this just makes me question human intelligence and whether we're all just apes who consider themselves superior to other apes.
If you have a culture that doesn't practice moral decency, shit like this becomes acceptable. Have you ever talked to kaffirs about the LGBT? They are all conditioned to thinking this shit is normal.
:ayaanswag:

Inshallah when somalia legalizes transqabiil we’ll also legalize transrace so we can temporarily change our race to bantu and deport all the bantus back to Tanzania that way no one can call us racist :trumpsmirk:

I want to identify as a billionaire. I will protest in front of number 10 downing street and buckingham palace fighting for my rights to get my mansion and money. I'm a rich woman in a broke girls body. I WANT MY LACAAG. It's injustice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts