Transgender gynecologist has been bombarded with Somalis female in America who want their

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
She shouldn' reveal and air her ceeb like that but I am more angry at the people who did that to her. Goodness gracious me I didn't know FGM ceeb look like that :faysalwtf: imagine struggling to pee or menstruate properly.

waraabe

Your superior
She shouldn' reveal and air her ceeb like that but I am more angry at the people who did that to her. Goodness gracious me I didn't know FGM ceeb look like that :faysalwtf: imagine struggling to pee or menstruate properly.

u acting lik you didn't have it :siilaanyosmile:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Can you believe that generation after generation of ayeeyos went through it from the age of 5- till death.

I'm not even gonna bother with the sunnah with my child. It shouldn't be touched.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Can you believe that generation after generation of ayeeyos went through it from the age of 5- till death.

I'm not even gonna bother with the sunnah with my child. It shouldn't be touched.

Please don't although the sunna is not dangerous like the fircooni one, it's still traumatising to an innocent child.

I don't know about north america but here in the UK FGM is a child abuse and a criminal offence worth 14 years jailing.

I attended a child protection training not long ago and the trainer spent more than 2 hours explainning FGM and how common it's to Somali community. I was cringing the whole time walle.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Please don't although the sunna is not dangerous like the fircooni one, it's still traumatising to an innocent child.

I don't know about north america but here in the UK FGM is a child abuse and a criminal offence worth 14 years jailing.

I attended a child protection training not long ago and the trainer spent more than 2 hours explainning FGM and how common it's to Somali community. I was cringing the whole time walle.

All those in attendance were only imagining how deformed your thing was

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I once watched it and swore i would never view it again. This video makes me appreciate proper V, imagine yo girl with this butchored V :ohlord:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I nearly threw up. What the poor girl has isn't even a vagina. It's just flattened meat with a hole. I didn't know FGM looks like that. Good on her for getting it fixed, but she didn't have to show it on camera. She's wearing hijab to cover her hair, but shows the world her vagina. :ohlord:

Anyone who still practices FGM should be arrested, fined and sent to prison. They have no right to butcher women like that.

What an idiot ! It is her! The reporter even says so! You little big foreheaded conspiracy theorist

The first patient who's being operated on isn't the Somali lady in question.

Dumb question but do they actually explain what the goal of this operation is? Is it to prevent issues like infections and other problems brought on by FGM? Or is it a complete reversal, i.e bringing back stimulation?

It makes menstruation bearable and allows them to be intimate with their husband. It was interesting the doctor pointed out that though sewn, women still have things that were claimed to have been removed still intact.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The first patient who's being operated on isn't the Somali lady in question. It was an example of another patie

It makes menstruation bearable and allows them to be intimate with their husbands without difficulty. It was interesting the doctor pointed out that though sewn, women still have things that were claimed to have been removed still intact.

I know this female , how are you gonna dispute this?

She isn't deny it

Waar dadkan soomalida madax adagaa

I know this female , how are you gonna dispute this?

She isn't deny it

Waar dadkan soomalida madax adagaa

Not denying that she's part of the program but the first patient shown isn't her. When the doctor is giving her the physical exam (before & after surgery) they don't film her private parts.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not denying that she's part of the program but the first patient shown isn't her. When the doctor is giving her the physical exam (before & after surgery) they don't film her private parts.

I stand here to tell you that this is from a year ago and she has defended why she showed her V and it was a self-hearing rebellion, as she put it. She was rebelling against the society that deformed her.

I urge you to swallow your pride and except defeat. :kodaksmiley::comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.