Transgender Boxer Patricio Manuel Makes History With Win in Professional Debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ceeb to the losing boxer :liberaltears:

Have you seen this transgender Australian handball prof 'Hannah' playing against petit females

0*2IMsAt_imCEMI0oj.png

:gucciwhat:

This nigga is 6'3 and weights 250 pounds
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

This is way better than dudes trying to compete with women in athletics and agitating for the right to be sexually objectified in victoria secret fashion shows. Hats off to the boxer.

Match fixing ? that male boxer must have been paid well.

It's not hard to believe that it was a legit match for a number of reasons. If you watch the clip you'll notice that the crowd is booing the outcome. It was likely a questionable decision. The female also has tons of amateur experience and likely had far more high-level training than her opponent in her professional debut. It's also likely at a very low weight class. Then you add the massive doses of exogenous testosterone coursing through her body to the mix and it's not difficult to see how it was not fixed.

VixR

Veritas
Ceeb to the losing boxer :liberaltears:

Have you seen this transgender Australian handball prof 'Hannah' playing against petit females

0*2IMsAt_imCEMI0oj.png

:gucciwhat:

This nigga is 6'3 and weights 250 pounds
I refuse to accept we’re supposed to believe this is a lady now.

Crazy.

They should at least acknowledge this in sports ffs.

I refuse to accept we’re supposed to believe this is a lady now.

Crazy.

They should at least acknowledge this in sports ffs.

I don't understand how competing against and physically dominating females doesn't exacerbate these males' supposed gender dysphoria.

VixR

Veritas
I don't understand how competing against and physically dominating females doesn't exacerbate these males' supposed gender dysphoria.
I doubt it would, because they psychologically feel they’re women. I used to compete. If a woman competes in a sport against other women, she doesn’t feel less of a woman, any more than you feel less of a man competing with other men.

Reproduction is complex, there’s a lot of that happen during development. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a genetic component to gender dysmorphia.

But, it’s one thing for us to be receptive to people aligning their psychological picture to reality if it isn’t hurting anyone, but whatever’s going on psychologically it’s another thing to pretend there isn’t in fact a biological difference in a male-to-female transgender playing in a women’s sports, or vice versa.

I doubt it would, because they psychologically feel they’re women. I used to compete. If a woman competes in a sport against other women, she doesn’t feel less of a woman, any more than you feel less of a man competing with other men.

Reproduction is complex, there’s a lot of that happen during development. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a genetic component to gender dysmorphia.

But, it’s one thing for us to be receptive to people aligning their psychological picture to reality if it isn’t hurting anyone, but whatever’s going on psychologically it’s another thing to pretend there isn’t in fact a biological difference in a male-to-female transgender playing in a women’s sports, or vice versa.

Gender dysphoria is distress over things that are indicators of the "incorrect gender," right? So a male that wants to be perceived as a female would be dismayed by things like his facial structure, genitals, voice, etc. Things that are outwardly masculine and would interfere with the person living as a person that is viewed as a woman. Physically dominating females is among the most masculine things most people can think of which is why those pictures are so absurd. This suggests to me that either the dude has absolutely no fucking self-awareness whatsoever or he did not transition to treat his gender dysphoria. Ever heard of truscum? Apparently, it is now unacceptable to conflate gender dysphoria and transgenderism which is to suggest that there are people who transition and deserve zero sympathy and understanding whatsoever.

The whole trans thing is a goddamn mess.

How could someone possible know what it's like to be the opposite gender.
This whole thing is a mess, they say everything is social construct but still believe in transgenderism .

Reminds me of that transgender mma fighter fallon fox. That person have the biology of a man, and i don't understand how people think that's fair against real woman. A man is on average 30 percent stronger than females just by the frame, muscle and bone structure.

Reminds me of that transgender mma fighter fallon fox. That person have the biology of a man, and i don't understand how people think that's fair against real woman. A man is on average 30 percent stronger than females just by the frame, muscle and bone structure.

Men are a lot more than 30% stronger on average actually and that does not account for the big difference in muscle fiber type (i.e., fast-twitch vs slow-twitch). Women have 50% the upper-body strength and 60-70% the lower-body strength.

Why do some women hate being feminine?

:jaynerd:

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

Surah An-Nisa 4:119

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah ." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

Surah An-Nisa 4:119
I was with you until i read the slitting of the ears of cattle?? that part is weird....don't farmers do that to mark their cow so they can recognise them. BTW satan sounds like some scorned Ex! i can understand a poor human feeling bitter and jealous but this guy was in jannah and still managed to f*ck himself up.

Do jinn have low iq?

:browtf:

I was with you until i read the slitting of the ears of cattle?? that part is weird....don't farmers do that to mark their cow so they can recognise them. BTW satan sounds like some scorned Ex! i can understand a poor human feeling bitter and jealous but this guy was in jannah and still managed to f*ck himself up.

Do jinn have low iq?

:browtf:

Well the reason I cited the verse is the "change the creation of Allah" part. That is exactly what we're seeing in the world.

As for jinn.... I'm not really sure how jinn think.

Status
Not open for further replies.