Transfer of ministerial responsibilities to the controversial new Defense minister Ahmed Moalim "Fiqi"

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Transfer of ministerial responsibilities to the controversial new Defense minister Ahmed Moalim "Fiqi" The event was overseen by the VP of Galmudug, Cali Dahir Ciid, and other wasiiro and agaasimo.

Is he competent at least?

Dont listen to these Shisheeye mxs concerning Galmudug, Mudane Wasiir Fiqi is in the process of creating an Galmudug Army hence why Mxs are going berserk in attacking him at every turn.

Here is Mudane Fiqi talking about building an official Unified Galmudug Army,

Wasiir Axmed Macallin Fiqi oo shaaciyey in Galmudug yeelaneyso ciidamo gaar ah

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is he competent at least?
he was selected for that position and given a hefty sum to stop being opposition to the FGS in Mogadishu :hillarybiz:

the opposition in Mogadishu hate him, but the Habar Gidir in Galmudug love and welcoome him.

I don't think he is suitable for the position, but I also can't hate on him, he got out of the rat race
giphy.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dont listen to these Shisheeye mxs concerning Galmudug, Mudane Wasiir Fiqi is in the process of creating an Galmudug Army hence why Mxs are going berserk in attacking him at every turn.

Here is Mudane Fiqi talking about building an official Unified Galmudug Army,

Wasiir Axmed Macallin Fiqi oo shaaciyey in Galmudug yeelaneyso ciidamo gaar ah

You are so out of the loop its not even funny, the only people who hate Fiqi is Puntland, not fellow Galmudugians except for Wagardhac who are pissed, do you think I care who represent Sacad in the cabinet ? :hahaidiot:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Apart from the Wagardhac v Sacad Saga, I think Fiqi will eventually grow into the position, he has 4 years to impress us, Galmudug security issue is wide and complex, southern and northern Galmudug issues need a careful hand. :farmajoyaab:

Trending