Trans man (revert) lies to try marry a muslim girl

Be extra careful guys I guess you could end up in a gay marriage unknowingly 🤢

Imagine finding out this kind of detail on your wedding night đź’€

download (12).jpeg

*finds out her “Muslim fiancé” is a female with severe gender dysphoria and a shameless liar

* …. is scared she’ll lose her friends over accusations of transphobia

:what::reallymaury:

How is she even struggling with this?

That woman (pretending to be a man) lied, so tell her to kick rocks and to have someone else vacuum her carpet

:mahubowtf:

How is she even struggling with this?

That woman (pretending to be a man) lied, so tell her to kick rocks and to have someone else vacuum her carpet

:mahubowtf:
shes attracted to another women clearly she needs to reevaluate if she is truly a lesbian or not

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
shes attracted to another women clearly she needs to reevaluate if she is truly a lesbian or not
Nga Didn't you listen to the video?
The woman/man scammed her with her/his Words
She/he also had a deep voice etc
I wouldn't notice that either
The in betweens are getting updateds now, protect your family

Nga Didn't you listen to the video?
The woman/man scammed her with her/his Words
She/he also had a deep voice etc
I wouldn't notice that either
The in betweens are getting updateds now, protect your family
haha, you think a deep voice and other things make a man? you can easily tell when someone is a man, no transgender is that good at hiding it, you will clearly see there is something off with this guy, no matter what she looks like externally, she is still always a women

so clearly this women, is attracted to the personality and emotions of another women

its like that episode of black mirror striking vipers, except this time its real life, and the tranny doesn't look like or sound like and actual man, only a fake version

haha, you think a deep voice and other things make a man? you can easily tell when someone is a man, no transgender is that good at hiding it, you will clearly see there is something off with this guy, no matter what she looks like externally, she is still always a women

so clearly this women, is attracted to the personality and emotions of another women

its like that episode of black mirror striking vipers, except this time its real life, and the tranny doesn't look like or sound like and actual man, only a fake version

This is an example of a trans man :browtf:
1691603131052.png

I agree tho there is always hints but perhaps the trans past off as a feminine guy and since she is clearly a liberal Muslim she ended up in that scenario

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh

Nga gtfo
It's only very much visible when It's from a man to a girl
When a girl transform to a man sometimes You can't tell
An example
Screenshot_20230809-194609_Google.jpg

+ a deep voice?!!!
deadosama.png

how does a woman managed to fool people into thinking she's a man? I can't imagine any of the women I know trying to pretend they're a man and being able to fool me.

is it really that easy for women to imitate us men???? I mean I know it happens but.... convincingly??????

how does a woman managed to fool people into thinking she's a man? I can't imagine any of the women I know trying to pretend they're a man and being able to fool me.

is it really that easy for women to imitate us men???? I mean I know it happens but.... convincingly??????
She only fooled other women as a guy you'll be able to tell something is off. At the very least you'll think its a gay guy and you'll see she lacks an Adams apple and other stuff like that.

Trending

Latest posts