Trans Lives Matter stormed the Oklahoma capital today because GovStitt is passing legislation to prevent gender reassignment surgery for under 18 kids

And if it was Muslims doing this? Everyone knows exactly what they would call it. They would treat it like 9/11 if Muslims did something like this. But if you're approved by liberals you can do this kind of thing. Liberal privilege is real.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
And if it was Muslims doing this? Everyone knows exactly what they would call it. They would treat it like 9/11 if Muslims did something like this. But if you're approved by liberals you can do this kind of thing. Liberal privilege is real.
I would go further and say it's White Privilege. LGBTQ is made entirely up of White people. They're using minorities as pawns

I would go further and say it's White Privilege. LGBTQ is made entirely up of White people. They're using minorities as pawns

Who is it that's pushing it? Who was trying to push it on Qatar? I think only predominantly white countries cared about trying to push the lgbt stuff on Qatar.

There's definitely a white racial angle. I do see it as something pushed by white imperialism. LGBT, feminism, all this stuff that is much more accepted by whites than other races, it gets used at the service of a white supremacist agenda.

Personally whether or not I would want to look at it from a racial or nonracial ideological angle would depend on the situation. This is not a white audience but personally I want to be able to express my views to people of any racial background. if I end up dealing with a white liberal, I want to focus on a nonracial ideological angle. I want white liberals to stop trying to force their values on others. If I look at it from a racial aspect, they'll get uncomfortable. I don't want them to feel uncomfortable, I just want them to not try to push their values on me.

another thing I want to add is imo you can look at it from a racial angle or an ideological angle.... the Jan 6 people were white but that event got treated like 9 11... this event that's talked about in OP... I don't know what date it happened and I don't think people two years from now will remember the date

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Who is it that's pushing it? Who was trying to push it on Qatar? I think only predominantly white countries cared about trying to push the lgbt stuff on Qatar.

There's definitely a white racial angle. I do see it as something pushed by white imperialism. LGBT, feminism, all this stuff that is much more accepted by whites than other races, it gets used at the service of a white supremacist agenda.

Personally whether or not I would want to look at it from a racial or nonracial ideological angle would depend on the situation. This is not a white audience but personally I want to be able to express my views to people of any racial background. if I end up dealing with a white liberal, I want to focus on a nonracial ideological angle. I want white liberals to stop trying to force their values on others. If I look at it from a racial aspect, they'll get uncomfortable. I don't want them to feel uncomfortable, I just want them to not try to push their values on me.
This is 100% spot on.

I don't want to get into the conspiracy side of things, but it seems to be perpetuated mainly by white liberals and George Soros.

If you were to argue against a white liberal on these matters, just bring up the stats that majority of the LGBTQIA community is made up of white people and that they still benefit greatly from white privilege.

Due to the fact that they are now classified as "minorities", they now have 2x as much as privilege as they did before.

This is 100% spot on.

I don't want to get into the conspiracy side of things, but it seems to be perpetuated mainly by white liberals and George Soros.

If you were to argue against a white liberal on these matters, just bring up the stats that majority of the LGBTQIA community is made up of white people and that they still benefit greatly from white privilege.

Due to the fact that they are now classified as "minorities", they now have 2x as much as privilege as they did before.

Yep, white people use LGBT to get privilege and to feel discriminated against.

Trending