Trans community are tracking Twitch streamers who are playing new Harry Potter game due to JK Rowling involvement

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1675830075360.png

To think we could be canceled for playing a fucking video game now :dead:especially one of the most hyped games this year?

Really reminds me of back in the day when I read an article of social media activists getting pissed off if you played as a terorrists in CSGO or a Nazi in Battlefield 5. Wallahi I thought it was just satire but looking back after this, maybe they were deadass... :mjlol:

See what happens when people encourage delusion. These people are mentally ill, instead of seeking help. You get Karen’s that encourage them, to the point that they are engulfed and their delusion becomes a reality to them. Diabolical !!

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I love harry potter, I hate annoying millenials who say shit like "I'm such a hufflepuff" but harry potter is still good.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
To think we could be canceled for playing a fucking video game now :dead:especially one of the most hyped games this year?

Really reminds me of back in the day when I read an article of social media activists getting pissed off if you played as a terorrists in CSGO or a Nazi in Battlefield 5. Wallahi I thought it was just satire but looking back after this, maybe they were deadass... :mjlol:
If I were him I'm just ignoring chat, let them cry.

Keo

VIP
Didn't they add a trans character to the game? So I don't get why they would be mad at people for playing the game when they have a character that represents them that's already in the game.
:mjlol:
I'm sure JK Rowling had no involvement in that anyway.

Trending