Traitors and warlords in lower house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm not saying she's wrong, I'm saying she can't cherrypick who to blame. She would gladly turn the other eye if HSM was Darood and then blame any wrongdoing on some low level non-Darood politican. She is in it for herself.

And the things I pointed out from the article she posted, then cherrypicked to only mention HSM, are legit points/questions

prime minister ssacked trough a vote in the Parliament? Because HSM is traitor!11!
Prime minister not doing his job? HSM is puppet !
HSM kicks out Gabre? He is puppet and gives full credit to someone else
Something unrelated to HSM? He is traitor puppet you stupid dumbass!

She completely disregards the fact that the power in The FGS is divided up between the Executive, Parliament and Ministers too.

I already stated that Somalia is corrupt to the core. Corruption is concentrated to one qabiil only

There are no real separation of powers or checks/balances in Somalia lmao.

The Parliament is there to be bribed and rubber stamp whatever they're paid for.

Nearly everyone is corrupt as f*ck. They're all there for a quick cash grab.

@Bahal @Canuck
image.jpeg

How does this work out when the Prime Minister is the one who chooses the Cabinet and it's Ministers, not the President?
Article 97, Section 3 of the Constitution of the Somalia says that the Prime Minister

“ shall appoint deputy prime ministers, ministers, state ministers, and deputy ministers. Those eligible for membership of the Council of Ministers may be, but shall not be limited to, members of the House of the People of the Federal Parliament.

Mogadishu – Mareeg.com: Federal Government of Somalia’s Prime Minister Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed announced late on Thursday night the list of the new cabinet consisting of 25 ministers, 25 deputy ministers and 5 state ministers.
http://mareeg.com/list-of-the-new-somali-cabinet-revealed-by-prime-minister-abdiweli-sheikh-ahmed/

I'm genuinely wondering how that works out.

@Canuck does it mean that it's either wrong Prather Prime Ministers are the puppet to HSM and/or Ethiopia? Those are the only logical solutions I see. Feel free to offer your own view

Last edited:

The Parliament is there to be bribed and rubber stamp whatever they're paid for.

The parlament is 4.5 and have the power to vote in or our the Prime Minister :manny: The President can only suggest a new Prime Minister or ask the old one to step down/ask the Parliament to cast a vote

But I'm probably a little too naive so correct me If I'm wrong:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The parlament is 4.5 and have the power to vote in or our the Prime Minister :manny: The President can only suggest a new Prime Minister or ask the old one to step down/ask the Parliament to cast a vote

But I'm probably a little too naive so correct me If I'm wrong:manny:

Having a PM and President hasn't worked at all like you would expect. The president unconstitutionally "suggests" cabinet members, can basically force out the PM, and virtually assume all his powers.

It's a retarded system that was always doomed to fail.

Right now the seat for parliament costs one million, this tells you how much they will get out of that seat, they will sell the water, land, people even the air if they could.

The Galmudug miltia cannot cry foul for being bombed in Puntland. They have no mandate in the West of Gaalkacyo, or Gaalkacyo at all for that matter. The question of whether happened does or does not consititute an atrocity does not matter. These militias should not have been were they have been. Nonetheless it is regrettable that 22 people died for a stupid cause that goes against Islam.
Jeexdiin is east of Gaalkacyo, we have every right to be in our land.

Don't try justify what is unjustifiable.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Jeexdiin is east of Gaalkacyo, we have every right to be in our land.

Don't try justify what is unjustifiable.

Go back to somnet you retarded f*ck.
SSport is for the cool kids not 50 yr old senile men. Take your bullshit elsewhere you fossilised keyboard warrior.

:camby::camby:

Galaeri

Let him stay. He'll bring balance to the force

He will not balance anything. He will derail every single post with his legendary uqdaad powers. Go to somnet and see how retarded he is lool :pachah1::pachah1:.

Wallahi this dude claims the all Darood land as HawiyeLand. He even claims Kismaayo. I can't deal with that kind of retardation :damn::damn:. He just talks out of asshole. You can smell the bullshit on his breath.

He will not balance anything. He will derail every single post with his legendary uqdaad powers. Go to somnet and see how retarded he is lool :pachah1::pachah1:.

Wallahi this dude claims the all Darood land as HawiyeLand. He even claims Kismaayo. I can't deal with that kind of retardation :damn::damn:. He just talks out of asshole. You can smell the bullshit on his breath.
I want that. That would be great.

Galaeri

I want that. That would be great.

How is he going to balance the force? There is no Darood or Isaaq this crazy. Stop playing with fire waryaa :damn::damn:
Everyone is going to turn into super qabiilists if you let this man defile our sacred forum.
:jcoleno::jcoleno:

How is he going to balance the force? There is no Darood or Isaaq this crazy. Stop playing with fire waryaa :damn::damn:
Everyone is going to turn into super qabiilists if you let this man defile our sacred forum.
:jcoleno::jcoleno:
So he's gonna do what others here have done, just now in the the name of Hawiye/Galmudug?

I'd be fine with that

Your hooyo is reer puntland and you just cant contain yourself untill he throws insults at her tol, cajiib:ayaanswag::ileycry:
Oh I've already lost hope for rationality in this site. Funny thing is most rationality comes from Atheists or Aussies lol. Funny world

I just want to see everything burn. This site doesn't reflect the real world or real opinions either tbh.

And I'm being mostly sarcastic if it wasn't clear enough which it prolly wasn't. This site is all different identity crisis' and expectations that end up corrupting the average user anyways, me included.
@HashiBarre
I'm pro-diplomacy not for any sort of fighting on the net or irl. Violence never did any good in Somalia. Even Barres Coup was bloodless.
@Discontinous is a liar his mom isn't reer puntland. He already came clean.

@rabshole are you cisse riyoole or awrtable?

House anthem :banderas:

Galaeri

Oh I've already lost hope for rationality in this site. Funny thing is most rationality comes from Atheists or Aussies lol. Funny world

I just want to see everything burn. This site doesn't reflect the real world or real opinions either tbh.

And I'm being mostly sarcastic if it wasn't clear enough which it prolly wasn't. This site is all different identity crisis' and expectations that end up corrupting the average user, me included
@HashiBarre
I'm pro-diplomacy not for any sort of fighting on the net or irl. Violence never did any good in Somalia. Even Barres Coup was bloodless.

House anthem :banderas:

This website wasn't the worst. somnet was, that place turns you into a proper animal. All you need is a few retards like @Boqor Geeljire252 to derail every single thread and fill it with qabiil bashing. It's disgusting because of the people there, however there are some golden threads on that site. This place is alright though. There is like no karbashing here.

The worst thing about somnet is how the owner bans specific people lol. They turned their forum into absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts