TRAGIC! Somali reporter goes fb live wth captive Somalis N Libya. A PL kid has a stone placed on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why horners flee? Eritrea is peaceful, only a dictatorship, Ethiopia is peaceful and has a thriving economy, Somalia is mostly peaceful. Europe is much more dangerous! They believe these lies that Europe is a place where money grows on trees when in reality it is so difficult for Africans to integrate, let alone black Africans. I think we need to take a tougher stand on tahriib or sidet or whatever they call it, it is not beneficial as most of our abled workers and people are fleeing when there is a lot to be done back home. I also think social media has played a large part in this role. This is a sad phenomenon and I do not think it will be helped if we keep on feeling sad for them when hundreds die either in Libya or later on in the sea. There needs to be an effective campaign against tahriib.

I still don't understand why horners flee? Eritrea is peaceful, only a dictatorship, Ethiopia is peaceful and has a thriving economy, Somalia is mostly peaceful. Europe is much more dangerous! They believe these lies that Europe is a place where money grows on trees when in reality it is so difficult for Africans to integrate, let alone black Africans. I think we need to take a tougher stand on tahriib or sidet or whatever they call it, it is not beneficial as most of our abled workers and people are fleeing when there is a lot to be done back home. I also think social media has played a large part in this role. This is a sad phenomenon and I do not think it will be helped if we keep on feeling sad for them when hundreds die either in Libya or later on in the sea. There needs to be an effective campaign against tahriib.
Gibs me dat.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

From an outside perspectiv you would be thinking they are crazy to risk their lives just to come to the west

But the thing is the few things we take for granted here means the world for them

they got nothing to gain by Staying there especially if they come from a poor family no money and no future thats why many are ready to risk their lives

And the other reason they tahriib is because they heard someone they know went on a tahriib

-If that idiot could make it than It should be easy!

From an outside perspectiv you would be thinking they are crazy to risk their lives just to come to the west

But the thing is the few things we take for granted here means the world for them

they got nothing to gain by Staying there especially if they come from a poor family no money and no future thats why many are ready to risk their lives

And the other reason they tahriib is because they heard someone they know went on a tahriib

-If that idiot could make it than It should be easy!

These tahriib people are not poor, they have enough money to travel and pay ransom money(family)

Real poor people cannot even travel to the city let alone across the Sahara. This is foolishness to the max, we should not promote this.

All these dibjir qurbojoogs with their Facebook pictures of the stuff they bought with caydh money must be condemned.

Fellow, there is military conscription in Eritrea :superman:
Somalia is a cesspool:bell:
Ethiopia is a hell hole :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These are mainly economic migrants very different from someone fleeing war.

Most of them knew the risks involved but the allure of money basically greed made them play Russian roulette with their lives.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We need to play videos like this all across Somalia so others can see what awaits them as a deterrent, if they ever decide to embark on such journeys.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Breaks my heart seeing our youth risking their lives to come here. While most of you are on your smartphones criticizing their motives. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all privileged spoiled brats. These young men and women have a lot on their shoulders, taking care of families while wanting a better future, it's easy for you all say they should stay in Africa, espicially Somalia. Well Einstein if Somalia is so great then why don't you all move there? Why did you flee from there in the first place?

May Allah swt help them. They're in my prayers.

I hope the Libyan bastards get their karma soon, may they suffer far worse than these young people they're torturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending